Chapter 13

Chapter 13 Thirteen Cerebellar Axes

    Approaching the foot of the mountain, the two small round ears on Qiao Yi's head trembled, and she heard someone talking sensitively. The short legs that stepped forward paused, releasing the isolation ability, and the invisible hood enveloped her. , she walked out of the place where she made a sound lightly.

    Before seeing anyone, Qiao Yi first smelled the aroma of instant noodles. She hadn't eaten human food for a long time, and her saliva was constantly secreting.

    "Brother Deng, what should we do with that kid? It's been several days, and his fever has not subsided, and he has lost consciousness. Are we really going to take him to the Huailong base?" "Chu Tao, what did you say?

    " What are you talking about? If we don’t take him to Huailong base, why don’t we leave him here?” “

    Why not? How many days have we taken care of him since he had a fever? It’s the best of humanity not to throw him away immediately.” !Do you want to take him to Huailong Base now? Who knows if he will be a normal person after waking up..." The man named Chu Tao said the last sentence in a low voice, but it also made the people around After hearing it clearly, the woman who accused Chu Tao at first turned pale.

    "Chu Tao, do you still have a conscience?!"

    "Hey, Wu Xiangruo, tell me about your conscience? In this cannibalistic apocalypse, the most important thing is to save your life. What kind of conscience do you need? Can conscience be eaten or can it be eaten?" Let the zombies not bite you?" Chu Tao sneered, and his dissatisfaction increased from three points to ten points, "This kid still has a high fever after taking so many antipyretics, how much medicine wasted for us? Do you know that medicines are very scarce now What are we going to use if we give him a person alone? Besides, we don’t know what dangers we may encounter on the way to Huailong base. It’s a burden to bring such a high fever and unconscious person! If the tide of zombies comes, we can protect Him? It's good to be able to protect yourself!"

    "You..." Wu Xiangruo's face became even worse after being insulted, but she also knew that what Chu Tao said was the truth, and she couldn't find a reason to refute it.

    "What me? Am I wrong? Don't think I don't know that you are looking at that kid's face! It's a pity that people don't take you seriously at all. You'd better save yourself and don't be hot-faced." Sticking to someone else's cold ass!"

    Seeing that Chu Tao's words were getting worse and worse, the man sitting in the middle who had been silent all the time spoke.

    "Enough is enough for Chu Tao, don't say any more."

    Chu Tao looked up and saw that the person who spoke was Deng Yi, the leader of the team. He opened his mouth and finally closed it bitterly.

    Wu Xiangruo's complexion was as if she had knocked over a paint tray, colorful, she set her eyes on the man who spoke, her eyes filled with expectation, "Brother Deng, what do you say?" Deng Yi dodged Wu Xiangruo's gaze, his

    heart He strongly agrees with what Chu Tao said.

    The reason Shen Zhixu was accepted at the beginning was because this kid is not a showman, and his shots are ruthless and fierce, which can add a lot of fighting power to the team. But since Shen Zhixu fell ill three days ago, not only did they lose their combat effectiveness, they also wasted so much medicine and now they had to take good care of them. Not only Chu Tao was dissatisfied, but the rest of the team also began to be dissatisfied.

    And just like what Chu Tao said, once the danger comes, it is impossible for them to sacrifice themselves to take care of an unconscious patient with fever, they might as well simply leave the person behind now.