Chapter 211 220

_
Chapter 211 Extra Episode 2: Kyoto Base
    After staying at the Kyoto base for three days, Qiao Yi and the others set off for the southeast base. (Wap.K6yk.Com 看啦另♀mobile version)

    On the day before leaving, Gu Youqi and Yan Yuzhang all came to see him off.

    Gu Youqi faced Chutian and the others face to face, even though he was reluctant to give up, he still smiled and said: "Don't lose the satellite phone, or I will rush to sell gold cave to settle accounts with you." He didn't dare to talk to Shen Zhi like that

    . Xu teased, and by talking to Chutian, he reminded Shen Zhixu and the others from the side.

    Shen Zhixu took the time to glance at Gu Youqi, as if he understood his plan, with a smile that was not a smile.

    "Understood, long-winded."

    Chu Tian's slightly disgusted tone made Gu Youqi jump a little bit, and when he was about to go back, he saw his face turned serious.

    "Upgrade well, don't let the power level be lower than mine."

    Gu Youqi: "..."

    If you can't speak, don't speak.

    He smiled: "Hehe, I will return this sentence to you without change."

    Chu Tian was not angry, and smiled lightly.

    They didn't chat for long, and after a few minutes, at the call of the pilot, they boarded the helicopter one by one.

    Before parting, Shen Zhixu patted him on the shoulder in a rare way, "Take care."

    Gu Youqi nodded flattered.

    Not long after, the helicopter took off, and Gu Youqi and the others watched the helicopter turn into a small black spot and finally disappeared from the field of vision.

    Gu Youqi stood still on the spot for a long while, remembering what Shen Zhixu said to him last night, a stern look flashed in his eyes.

    The dragon has reverse scales, which will anger you if you touch them.

    The family is his Nilin!

    ...

    Departing from the Kyoto base, the helicopter flew for at least five hours before arriving at the southeast base. During this time, they were attacked by mutated birds at high altitude. No surprises.

    When he came to the southeast base, Shen Zhixu took out the supplies belonging to Ning Xue, Ke Han and the others, and after handing over the diplomatic matters to Chu Tian, ​​he quietly stood beside Qiao Yi, becoming a transparent person.

    Amused and helpless, Chu Tian chatted with the two directors of the Southeast Base for a while, declined their kindness to rest in the Southeast Base for a day, and the group left the Southeast Base in a hurry.

    The pilot of the helicopter had been flying for several hours today, and Chu Tian was not in a hurry to return to the Selling Gold Cave, so they found a place that was considered safe, and they all rested for the night.

    While it was still dark, Qiao Yi transformed into a white tiger form, and went out for a walk with the mother tiger, casually looking for prey nearby, hunting one or two and returning to fight tooth sacrifices.

    Chu Tian watched the two white tigers leave one after the other, the desire in his eyes almost turned into substance.

    After thinking about it, he came to Shen Zhixu who was making dumplings, hesitant to speak.