Chapter 33

Chapter 33 Thirty-Three Cerebellar Axes

    There were Li Wenbin and other supernatural beings cleaning up the zombies behind them, and the number of zombies following them became less and less.

    When the last zombie was cleaned up by them, they followed Ding Ruibo to nowhere, the surroundings were desolate, and the sky gradually became dark.

    "Interesting."

    Shen Zhixu murmured in a low voice, as if seeing something interesting, there was a glimmer of eagerness in his eyes.

    Seeing such a sick beauty, Qiao Yi felt a little strange, and stepped back until she reached the car door.

    Hearing the slight sound, Shen Zhixu restrained the emotion in his eyes, and looked sideways at the little white tiger, seeing that she seemed a little afraid of him, his eyes paused slightly.

    It is said that animals are the most sensitive. It seems that the little white tiger has sensed something.

    "Are you afraid of me?" He asked softly.

    Hearing this, Qiao Yi licked the fur on her lips unnaturally, not daring to look at the sick beauty.

    Shen Zhixu was not angry, but sighed softly, "Don't be afraid of me, I won't hurt you."

    Qiao Yi couldn't help but glance at the sick beauty, he had already turned his head and looked ahead, but left The profile of her face made her feel a little lonely.

    Thinking of her time with the sick beauty, Qiao Yi's heart softened, she took the initiative to lean over, nestled herself on his lap, gently hooked her claws on his shirt, and yelled softly.

    "Woooo—" Sick beauty, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it.

    "Wuuuuuuuuuu-" Although I don't know why you want to destroy the world, I think you are still a good person, so I will watch you and not let you go to the end of the novel.

    Qiao Yi made up her mind to lead the sick beauty to the right path and prevent him from becoming the super villain who destroyed the world in the novel.

    The little white tiger's active approach and intimacy warmed Shen Zhixu's slightly cold heart, and the corners of his lips raised a shallow arc unconsciously.

    "Are you not afraid of me?"

    Hearing the teasing in the sick beauty's tone, Qiao Yi embarrassedly scratched her face with her paw.

    "Woooo—" Don't be afraid, don't be afraid.

    "Wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu The sickly beauty treats the tiger well, and I'm not afraid of the sickly beauty.

    Shen Zhixu smiled lightly, and took out a hand to touch her head.

    "So cute."

    Qiao Yi rubbed the sick beauty's palm back.

    "Woooo—" I've always been very good!

    When Shen Zhixu was talking to the little white tiger, he still focused his attention on Ding Ruibo in front, and found that he seemed to want to stop, so he also slowly slowed down.

    Qiao Yi seemed to feel something, Xiaoyuan standing on her head trembled, and stood up on the sick beauty's lap.

    "Oh—" Where is this place?

    Qiao Yi's round eyes showed confusion.

    Ding Ruibo in front also stopped the car at this time, and Shen Zhixu also slowly drove the car to stop near Ding Ruibo.