Chapter 101 110

_
Chapter 101

    Qiao Yi and the others traded a whole box of rubber bands at the little girl's stall. She took out one and casually tied her long hair into a low ponytail. She glanced at the shiny fur of the mother tiger from the corner of her eye, and a thought suddenly occurred to her. .

    "Ma, let me tie you up for you, okay?

    "

    Tiger mother blinked curiously.

    Seeing this, Qiao Yi turned her head and let the mother tiger look at her low ponytail, "It's a little ponytail like me, I can't come here~" The mother tiger

    raised her paw and gently poked the cub a few times and said Little Tow, finally nodded under the expectant eyes of the little brat.

    "It's so good!" Qiao Yi stretched out her lotus root arms and hugged Mother Tiger's neck for a while, then took out several rubber bands to tie Mother Tiger's neck.

    The tiger mother's hair is not long, but it is enough to tie a small dog.

    Not long after, Mother Tiger's head was stabbed three or four times by Qiao Yi.

    I saw a big white tiger lying on the mat, because of the few small claws standing on the top of its head, it dissipated its ferocity and added a bit of cuteness.

    "It's so cute!" Qiao Yi was so happy that she hugged Mother Tiger again and took a breath contentedly.

    Since she was a child, she was very envious of other children who could give their mothers a little hug. Now that she has her own baby, she can also give Mama a hug~ Mother Tiger didn't understand that the

    cub was in a good mood at first, so why not? Just lowered down, it tilted its head, and gently rubbed the cub's soft cheek.

    "Hee hee, it's so itchy~"

    Shen Zhixu, who came out of the honey water, heard the little white tiger's laughter and quickened his pace. A few small teases.

    Pfft——

    You don't need to think about it to know that this is the "masterpiece" of the little white tiger. This little guy even gave the big white tiger a hoot.

    Shen Zhixu restrained the corners of his mouth from rising, and walked over with honey water.

    Hearing the sound of footsteps, Qiao Yi became even happier, and unconsciously called out the name she had always called the sick beauty, "Come and see, sick beauty, am I cute?" Shen Zhixu paused

    .

    Sick, sick beauty?

    Is the little white tiger calling himself?

    Who taught her this?

    "Who taught you?" Shen Zhixu sat down beside the little white tiger, and pinched her cheek.

    Huh? Why didn't the sick beauty praise herself?

    Qiao Yi didn't know what happened yet, and thought that the sick beauty was asking about Zha Xiaoyan, "I figured it out myself, isn't it amazing?" After finishing speaking, she blinked her eyes, wanting to wait for the sick beauty to answer

    . Praise, but this time the sick beauty not only didn't praise herself, but even gave herself a complicated look.

    Um?

    "Aww, why did you call me a sick beauty?"

    Qiao Yi was startled, and even covered her mouth without money.