Chapter 37

Chapter 37 Thirty-seven Cerebellar Axes

    Ding Ruibo walked out of the underground laboratory with a gloomy face. Just as he climbed upstairs, his neck was pushed to the side wall by a force of gravity, and his back hit the wall heavily. The severe pain made his eyes black and his head buzzed. Yes, before he had time to see clearly who was attacking him, the anesthesia gun he was holding in his right hand was also snatched away.

    At this moment, Ding Ruibo began to panic, and hurriedly summoned the third-order zombies he raised, but no matter how he gave the order, the third-order zombies did not respond at all.

    "Are you wondering why it didn't respond to you?"

    The low voice from beside him sent a chill down Ding Ruibo's spine, and he widened his eyes to see who knew his secret.

    "It's you! Shen Zhixu!"

    "Who the hell are you?! How do you know these things!"

    Ding Ruibo saw clearly that the person who was strangling his neck was Shen Zhixu, and his simple and honest facial features were a little distorted due to panic.

    Ever since he discovered that he had awakened the ability to control zombies, he kept it a secret. Even the only female assistant who knew about his ability and who had helped him for many years was pushed into the group of zombies by him. zombies!

    It is also because of his ability that he ran out of the research institute to fight alone, so it is impossible for anyone to know his ability!

    "Who are you?! Who are you?!"

    Ding Ruibo struggled to speak, while constantly summoning the third-order zombies.

    Now the highest level zombie he has ever seen is the third level. It is impossible for an ordinary person like Shen Zhixu without supernatural powers to fight against the third level zombie. When it is summoned back by himself, he must have this one who knows his secret There is no place for a man to die!

    Ding Ruibo stared at Shen Zhixu.

    Xu felt that Ding Ruibo was making too much noise, so Shen Zhixu tightened his grip on Ding Ruibo's neck. Due to the lack of oxygen, Ding Ruibo's face began to swell purple, and his whole face became extremely ugly.

    "Don't waste your time, your third-order zombies have already been separated."

    Ding Ruibo's eyes widened in disbelief.

    What, how come? !

    No, impossible!

    His Tier 3 zombies are the most powerful! How could it be solved by Shen Zhixu?

    Unless, unless he is not an ordinary person!

    "Who the hell are you?!" Ding Ruibo struggled to make a sound.

    who is he?

    He used to be the big devil and the destroyer criticized by the world, but now he is just an ordinary tiger slave.

    Shen Zhixu admired Ding Ruibo's ugly face for a few seconds at the moment, but the time he was in the laboratory echoed in his mind, the excited and distorted expression of this lunatic trying to control himself with his abilities.

    This lunatic really thinks of himself as a zombie, he really shouldn't.

    Shen Zhixu smiled, but the strength in his hands became tighter and tighter. Ding Ruibo, who had been unscrupulous since the end of the world, finally felt the threat of death.