Chapter 3

Chapter 3 Three Cerebellar Axes

    "Ho Ho Ho -"

    Mother Tiger walked out of the villa area with Qiao Yi in her mouth. Not long after, Qiao Yi heard a hoarse roar, and then several shaky figures appeared in her vision. (For mobile phone reading, please visit wap.k6yk.com) She couldn't help but stare intently, and when she saw clearly the appearance of those figures, she was startled, and her previous bold speculation was confirmed.

    Zombies!

    Really zombies!

    Before becoming a little milk tiger, Qiao Yi had watched many zombie movies and end-time novels, but no matter what, she never thought that she would one day enter the end-time!

    But when others enter the apocalypse, they are either the heroine or the female supporting role, no matter how bad they are, they are also cannon fodder. How come it is my turn to be a newborn little milk tiger?

    In her current situation, what self-protection ability would she have without the tiger mother? Either being bitten by zombies, or being taken away by humans as food!

    Qiao Yi felt the deep malice of the God of Traveling, and the whole tiger was eo.

    At this time, the zombies not far away seemed to smell the fresh scent of the tiger mother. The zombies that were wandering around like headless flies became excited, screaming one after another, and came towards them with skinny and black hands with teeth and claws.

    Qiao Yi turned pale with fright, and let out a low whimper from her throat, signaling for Mother Tiger to leave quickly, so as not to be caught by the zombies!

    Those doomsday movies and novels all say that people who are scratched or bitten by zombies are almost always infected with zombie viruses, and then become zombies with the instinct of cannibalism!

    Qiao Yi didn't want Mother Tiger and herself to become the zombie's dinner, let alone become a zombie tiger. The anxiety at this moment dispelled the fear she had when facing the zombie for the first time, and she began to struggle.

    mom! Don't stay here, let's run away!

    No matter how Qiao Yi moved, Mother Tiger held her firmly by the back of her neck, and she didn't even care about the shambling zombies in front of her. Sweeping its eyes, the tiger caught a glimpse of the abandoned red off-road vehicle not far away. It ran over quickly, jumped onto the roof of the vehicle in two or three steps, let go of the cub in its mouth, and then licked her cunt soothingly. Small head melon seeds.

    Qiao Yi is in a hurry, my dear mother, what time is it now, are you still licking your fur? Zombies are coming around!

    However, the sorrows and joys of the tiger and the tiger are not the same, and the mother tiger is not at all afraid of the zombies that are about to approach.

    "Woo! Woooo!" Mom, let's run!

    There was no other way, so Qiao Yi had no choice but to bite the mother tiger's tail and pull it back vigorously, signaling it to leave this dangerous place as soon as possible.

    The tiger mother didn't care about the little cub's strength, she just glanced at Qiao Yi, then fixedly looked at the ugly and hideous zombie, opened her tiger's mouth wide, and let out a deep tiger roar. At the same time, several cold icy edges appeared out of thin air, piercing the heads of those zombies.

    I saw the ice edge stabbing the zombie's eyebrows precisely, the roar stopped abruptly, and the skinny body fell to the ground with a bang.

    Hearing the sound of the zombie falling to the ground, Qiao Yi was slightly stunned, and turned her head to stare blankly at the motionless zombie lying on the ground, even forgetting to spit out the tail biting in her mouth.