Chapter 181 190

_
Chapter 181

    When Shen Zhixu came back, Qiao Yi and the others had almost dug up the sweet potatoes in the soil, so he walked slowly towards Qiao Yi.

    But before she got close, the girl who had already heard the familiar footsteps raised her head, with a bright smile on her delicate face.

    "Sick beauty, are you back?" Qiao Yi got up to face the man, but stopped when she was three steps away from him. Because she was digging sweet potatoes, her hands were accidentally stained with slightly moist soil, so it was not easy to touch him. .

    She looked the man up and down, the tip of her nose moved, but she didn't smell blood, and the smile in her eyes was a bit thicker.

    "Sick beauty, where have you been?"

    While asking, Gu Youqi and Chu Tian also came over.

    "I went after a strange mutated plant." Shen Zhixu spread out his hands, and there were two crystal nuclei lying on the palms, one was glowing with silver-gray light, and the other was filled with white mist.

    "Is this the crystal nucleus of the fog system?" Gu Youqi asked.

    "Not bad." Shen Zhixu briefly talked about what happened just now, and everyone was amazed when they heard it.

    Not only because of the rare power awakened by the mutated plant, but also because it knows how to use the zombie's power to set a trap.

    The miniature sapling naturally also heard that there was a grotesquely mutated plant that had opened up its intelligence just like itself. The green jade-like leaves trembled slightly, and the two immature branches rubbed together nervously like human hands.

    Isn't the tree unique?

    The mini sapling was a little afraid that the mutated plant was as smart as himself, so he wanted to embrace Shashen's thigh, but when he heard that the mutated plant was not afraid of death to attack Shashen, and was twisted into slag by Shashen, his The mood suddenly turned around and got better.

    Sure enough, the tree is still unique, so what if it has wisdom, how can there be a tree that is smart?

    The mini sapling is very proud, but no one knows what's going on in his heart.

    "So...that mutated plant has awakened a power that can block the perception of the supernatural being?" Chu Tian thoughtfully.

    "It's close."

    "It's no wonder my mental strength doesn't sense the surrounding environment." Ning Xue also came over and touched her nose with lingering fear.

    Fortunately, Shen Zhixu took care of this mutated plant that was awakened and could block other people's perception. Otherwise, if this mutated plant that clearly knew how to use other zombies to attack people was allowed to survive, the consequences would be disastrous.

    "The sweet potatoes are almost dug, so why don't you rest for a while, and leave after lunch." Gu Youqi glanced at the people busy in the mud, and said after thinking for a while.

    Shen Zhixu had no objection, and found a water-type ability to fetch a bucket of water, and walked towards Qiao Yi with a towel.

    "What's wrong?"

    "Wash your hands." Shen Zhixu took Qiao Yi's hand and put it into the clean water, rubbing her hands carefully

    . The palm was warm, and she couldn't help scratching his palm with her fingers.