Chapter 61 70

_
Chapter 61 Sixty-One Cerebellar Axe

    Li Wenbin's attack made the giant octopus angry, not only because of their painless attack, but also because of the icy edge of the big white tiger, which made it feel that its life was threatened. Wrapped around the railing to fix the huge head, the remaining seven tentacles slammed in front of Li Wenbin and the others.

    "Back away!"

    Cheng Yao yelled, seeing Chen Qiliang was accidentally thrown out by the tentacles, she immediately controlled the vines to roll Chen Qiliang back.

    The strength of the giant octopus was very heavy, and even being thrown made Chen Qiliang turn pale with pain.

    The mother tiger's figure flashed quickly, dodging the attack of the tentacles, and grabbed the sharp nails glowing coldly. Like Shen Zhixu, her nails were equipped with ice abilities, so this grab made the giant The octopus' tentacles snap off.

    The thick tentacles fell to the ground and were still alive and kicking.

    Also because of a broken tentacle, the giant octopus became even more irritable. Fortunately, with the big white tiger pulling the hatred, the pressure on Li Wenbin and the others was much less.     Seeing the chaos, Deng Huaihua quickly helped Chen Qiliang over

    , and quickly asked, "Liangzi, are you okay?"     "You should rest first." After finishing speaking, Shen Zhixu took out the recurve bow and arrows from the space, drew the bow and shot the arrows in one go.     The two of Chen Qiliang were shocked by Shen Zhixu's hand, and then heard the sound of banging, and followed the sound to realize that Shen Zhixu's arrow had accurately hit the black eyeball of the giant octopus.     "It's amazing..." Chen Qiliang murmured softly.     The giant octopus went berserk, its tentacles rolled the vehicle and smashed towards them. Li Wenbin and the others dodged quickly and were not hit by the vehicle, but one of the vehicles smashed straight towards Shen Zhixu. Xu issued the space blade, and from the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of the little white tiger beside him jumping up suddenly, and his figure disappeared out of thin air.     The smashing vehicle was blocked by Qiao Yi's isolation ability.

    Facing this thrilling scene, before Deng Huaihua and Chen Qiliang came back to their senses, Qiao Yi had already withdrew her ability.

    The eyes of Deng Huaihua and Chen Qiliang could not help but fall on the little white tiger, their eyes were full of surprise.

    So...

    is the little white tiger also a mutant animal? !

    What kind of power is that?

    Shen Zhixu caught a glimpse of their shocked expressions and didn't pay attention. He drew his bow again and aimed at the other black eyeball of the giant octopus. The arrow also had the power of space attached to it.

    "Hoo--"

    Both eyes of the giant octopus were shot by Shen Zhixu, and the giant octopus lost its eyes. Now, the berserk index rose again, and Cheng Yao also took advantage of this moment to wrap the giant octopus tightly with vines. The body of the claw fish.

    "Dabai, hurry up!"

    The big white tiger understood, rushed up quickly, and jumped suddenly. An ice shield appeared in the air. On its head, the moment the sharp claws grabbed its head, ice-type supernatural powers emerged from its body, and within a few seconds, the giant octopus was frozen by it.

    Even so, the big white tiger was not complacent, but quickly jumped off the head of the giant octopus. At the moment it jumped down, Cheng Yao activated the vines and threw the frozen giant octopus into pieces. Torn apart.