Chapter 91 100

_
Chapter 91 Ninety-One Cerebellar Axe

    Gao Hongkai decided to leave Huailong base.

    On the day of leaving, Shen Zhixu took the little white tiger and the others to see Gao Hongkai off. Surprisingly, not only Gao Hongkai's family left, but also Li Wenbin, Chen Qiliang, and Shi Jinsong accompanied him.

    They all believed in Shen Zhixu's judgment and wanted to go to Tanghe Village to live a peaceful life.

    Shen Zhixu also returned the iron bucket that belonged to them before parting.

    "Brother Shen, are you really not going to Tanghe Village with us?" Gao Hongkai still couldn't help asking.

    "I still have things to do, so I won't go." Shen Zhixu explained in a rare way.

    Gao Hongkai snorted, and wanted to ask Shen Zhixu what else he hadn't done, but when he touched the black eyes of the other party's Gujing Wubo, he swallowed all the questions.

    Not long after, Gao Hongkai and the others drove away in a large truck.

    Shen Zhixu didn't leave in a hurry, he watched their car go away, and caught a glimpse of the little white tiger who was also staring at the shadow of their car out of the corner of his eye. He squatted down and gently stroked the little white tiger's back.

    "Would you like to go to Tanghe Village with them?"

    Qiao Yi looked at the sick beauty in confusion after hearing that.

    She really hadn't thought about this question.

    Seeing him, Shen Zhixu didn't ask any more questions, thinking that if the miscellaneous things in the research institute were dealt with, maybe he could take Little White Tiger and the others to settle down in Tanghe Village.

    ...

    After sending Gao Hongkai and the others away, Shen Zhixu took the little white tiger and the others to the mountains again. They returned with a full load, and as soon as they entered the Huailong base, they were invited by Gu Yuqi's subordinate Wu Kun to the villa where their team was stationed.

    Along the way, Qiao Yi looked left and right, as if she was very curious about the surrounding environment.

    Seeing this, Shen Zhixu moved slightly, and asked Wu Kun, "How much is the rent for the villa?"

    Qiao Yi's ears trembled a few times, and her eyes moved to Wu Kun's upright face. She was actually a little curious.

    "Ten first-order crystal nuclei a day." Wu Kun didn't know why Shen Zhixu asked such a question, but he answered honestly.

    Hiss -

    wouldn't it be 300 first-order crystal nuclei in that month? !

    Although they are not short of crystal nuclei now, 300 a month is not a big problem for them, but Qiao Yi still felt distressed when she heard it, and hurriedly went to the sick beauty's side, shaking her head vigorously.

    "Aww——" We don't live in a villa, and now that small house is fine, sick beauty, don't waste crystal cores, you know?

    Shen Zhixu didn't know what the little white tiger was expressing. He laughed for a while, and said to her dotingly: "Oh, don't worry, I'm just asking."

    Qiao Yi didn't believe it, and stared at the sick beauty suspiciously.

    "Really, trust me." Shen Zhixu tried his best to put on a trusting expression.