Chapter 11

Chapter 11 Eleven Cerebellar Axes

    There are more zombies.

    Qiao Yi led Mother Tiger all the way out of the villa area, and obviously felt that there were more zombies and their speed was faster. Before the heavy rain, there were not a single zombie in the villa area, and the speed was not so fast.

    Could it be that the heavy rain that lasted for three days and three nights allowed the zombies to evolve?

    Qiao Yi guessed silently, and took Mother Tiger to clean up all the zombies on the road in the villa area.

    She and the tiger mother cooperated with each other, and after a fierce operation like a tiger, they harvested three colorless crystal nuclei. It was only after doing it that I realized that not all zombies had crystal nuclei, and perhaps only two of the five zombies had crystal nuclei.

    Qiao Yi divided the three colorless crystal nuclei into two parts. She took one and the tiger mother took two. She demonstrated it seriously, roaring and gesticulating.

    "Aww——" Mom, look carefully! You have to absorb crystal nuclei like this! Be sure to think 'I'm going to absorb, I'm going to absorb', you know?

    Under the watchful eyes of mother tiger, Qiao Yi absorbed the energy in the crystal nucleus, and the warm current poured into her body, making her sigh in her heart because of the comfort.

    The mother tiger half-understood, her paws fiddled with the crystal nucleus on the ground, although there was a bit of disgust in her eyes, she still pressed the pads on it like a cub.

    A few seconds passed and nothing happened.

    The mother tiger tilted her head in confusion, and she didn't know what to think of. At this moment, the crystal nucleus under the pads suddenly gushed out a stream of heat into its body, which made the mother tiger's long tail straighten in shock.

    After a few seconds, it relaxed, and its tiger eyes narrowed comfortably.

    The mother tiger tasted the sweetness, and without Qiao Yi's reminder, it automatically absorbed the second crystal nucleus.

    After absorbing it, Mother Tiger shivered all over, feeling refreshed.

    Qiao Yi was overjoyed when she saw her, and circled around Mother Tiger several times, just as she was about to turn into Kua Kua Ji, her flat stomach sang an empty plan, and the tip of her upturned tail suddenly froze in mid-air.

    The mother tiger glanced at Qiao Yi, opened her mouth to grab her by the back of the neck, exerted all her strength, and rushed out of the villa area.

    "Ho ho——"

    "Ho ho—"

    The roar of the zombies intertwined with the whistling wind, Qiao Yi subconsciously released the ability, and the invisible shroud enveloped them. When she opened her eyes, she saw the dense crowd around her. The group of zombies shrank in horror.

    how come? Why are there so many zombies nearby? !

    No one could answer for Qiao Yi, and a unease crept up in her heart.

    ...

    There are more and more zombies in the villa area. Qiao Yi and Mother Tiger have to clean up a wave of zombies every day before going out to hunt. Fortunately, they are not without gains from cleaning up the zombies.

    In just three days, they harvested nearly ten crystal nuclei. With the power of the crystal nuclei, Qiao Yi's isolation ability was upgraded to the second level, and the time for maintaining the mask reached 30 minutes. As for the tiger mother, she It is guessed that its ice ability has also been upgraded to the third level.     On this day, Qiao Yi once again successfully hunted a pheasant that looked so proud. After the little milk tooth milk fiercely crushed the pheasant's neck, he spat out the chicken feathers in his mouth and bit it like a treasure. Put the pheasant in front of the mother tiger.     "Aww——" Mom, eat it!     The tiger mother did not refuse the cub's kindness.     Qiao Yi sat obediently by the side, her glazed eyes were covered with worry.     There are more and more zombies in the villa area, she feels that she can't stay there anymore, but if they don't stay there, where can they go? Do you live in the mountains?     Qiao Yi thought about it, and felt that it was not impossible, she was not human anymore, there was no need to nest in a human building, it was a good choice to nest in the forest with Mother Tiger.     The mother tiger has good teeth and finished eating the pheasant in less than ten minutes. She licked off the blood on her face and paws, and planned to take the cub back now.