Chapter 251 252

_
Chapter 251 Episode 7: Wearing the First World
    "Knock knock——"

    Hearing the knock on the door, Qiao Yi quickly threw away the light golden slender tail tip in her hand, and gave him a look, telling him to quickly put the tail away, and said at the same time: "Please come in." (For mobile reading, please visit Wap.k6yk.com)"

    Shen Zhixu withdrew his tail reluctantly, and looked at the door of the room with a slightly unfriendly gaze.

    So as soon as Chen Song opened the door, the first thing he saw was a pair of ancient black eyes.

    This man...

    Chen Song inexplicably felt that this man was a little dangerous, so he forced himself to look away, and then he heard the gentle voice of the beautiful young lady.

    "Is there something wrong?"

    "Ah? That's it. I'm here to see how this gentleman is doing."

    Before Qiao Yi could speak, Shen Zhixu said, "I'm fine."

    After recovering his memory, he didn't Will no longer be obsessed with becoming stronger.

    In addition, his level is almost twice that of Little Treasure's. If it is used frequently, the dream will end prematurely.

    Thinking of Aoao's regretful expression just now, Shen Zhixu felt that it was okay not to use supernatural powers. After all, Aoao was already very powerful and could protect himself in the dream.

    Thinking of this, Shen Zhixu's retracted tail started to move again, wanting to be touched.

    Chen Song was taken aback for a moment, and then showed a genuine smile, "That's good." "

    Is there anything else?"

    Chen Song just remembered one more thing, "Almost forgot, Mr. Gu and Ms. Cheng haven't left yet. , still waiting for Miss Sister in the living room."

    Huh? Gu Youqi and Cheng Yao haven't left yet?

    She felt that what should be said had already been said, what else did they want to do?

    While thinking about it, Qiao Yi said, "I'll go down and have a look."

    As soon as the words fell, the man beside him also got up.

    "I'm with you."

    Qiao Yi looked at him slightly disapproving.

    "I'm already healed." Shen Zhixu raised his eyebrows, always feeling that his pitiful appearance gave Aoao too much impact, otherwise how could he treat himself like a fragile porcelain doll.

    "...All right, then you can go down with me."

    The two walked out of the room together, followed by Chen Song.

    As soon as the three of them went downstairs, Gu Youqi and Cheng Yao, who were talking softly in the living room, looked up at them together. Their eyes were first attracted by the handsome man beside Qiao Yi, and Cheng Yao's eyes flashed with surprise. Noticing the man's intimacy with Qiao Yi, the surprise quickly dissipated.

    Cheng Yao pursed her lips, and was just about to say something to Qiao Yi, but she saw that Qiao Yi was not looking at them, subconsciously looked over, and saw that Qiao Yi only had white eyes.

    Seeing that she was back, Dabai also got up from the carpet, tilted his furry head slightly, and looked curiously at the man beside Qiao Yi with his round tiger eyes.