Chapter 161 170

_
Chapter 161

    "Knock knock——"

    Qiao Yi just came out of the bathroom with the wet tiger mother when she heard a knock on the door. She glanced at the tiger mother, threw a dry bath towel on the tiger mother's head, and left a sentence "Wait for me!" Come back," and went to open the door with bare feet.

    After knocking on the door, Chu Tian stood straight at the door. Not long after, he heard the sound of patter, patter. He must have been prepared, or was dazzled by the scent of shower gel, and reacted. Finally, he looked away extremely stiffly, and landed on the threshold.

    "You just took a shower?"

    Qiao Yi also took a shower after helping Mother Tiger take a shower, so when facing Chu Tian's question, she hummed lightly, "What's the matter? Can I do something for you?" "

    ...Well."

    "Then come in and say?" Chu

    Tian was still staring at the threshold, "Is it convenient for you now?

    " She took a coat and put it on, and she also wore underwear under her pajamas. It was not inconvenient, but it was Chu Tian...

    Looking at his look of seeing no evil, Qiao Yi secretly pursed her lips and smiled.

    "It's convenient, you can come in."

    "...Yeah." Chu Tian nodded slightly, passed Qiao Yi and walked in.

    As soon as he entered the room, what Chutian saw was that the mini sapling was wiping the wet big white tiger with its delicate branches wrapped in a dry towel.

    "Dabai, this is...?"

    "Oh, I helped Mama take a bath." Qiao Yi replied while closing the door.

    "I see."

    "You sit down first." Qiao Yi told Chu Tian to sit down, watched the mini sapling decently wipe the wet fur of the tiger mother, and gave it a thumbs up appreciatively.

    The mini sapling shook its leaves in a loud voice.

    ——I'm amazing.

    "Amazing." Qiao Yi hurriedly nodded.

    ——Hehehe,

    the mini sapling worked even harder, and the mother tiger half-closed her eyes because of this, and let out a pleasant sound of gurgling in her throat.

    Chutian rarely saw the miniature saplings interacting with the big white tiger, so he couldn't help but take a few more glances, "Does Xiaoshu get along with you like this in private?" "

    Yes." Qiao Yi sat by the bed, her pale fingers Gently poked the green leaves of the mini saplings.

    "Speaking of which, I still don't know how you two met."

    "Ah, this." Qiao Yi remembered the past and burst out laughing, "This is a story where we didn't know each other." "

    Huh?"

    " We met Xiaoshu in Hongyan City. At that time, it was just a fifth-order mutant tree. When I met it, I happened to be using mutant plants to train the strength of abilities, so..." Speaking of the

    past , Qiao Yi had a gentle smile on her eyebrows and eyes, Chu Tian's resolute face softened after seeing this.

    After listening to what Qiao Yi said, Chu Tian couldn't believe that the mini sapling was still pretending to be dead, and when he knew that the mini sapling secretly followed Qiao Yi and the others, he didn't recover for a long time.