Chapter 14

Chapter 14 Fourteen Cerebellar Axes

    Qiao Yi's first reaction was to struggle desperately. Who would have thought that a person with a high fever and unconsciousness would have such great strength. The more she struggled, the tighter she hugged herself. Not only that, the man also put his face Buried in her neck, rubbed unconsciously.

    Qiao Yi was numb, wondering if his face didn't hurt? Tigers look fluffy, but in fact their fur is very hard, but they are not as good as kittens!

    Ah, no, now is not the time to worry about this, she has to break free from his embrace!

    Qiao Yi struggled again, but at this moment the man who hugged her suddenly shuddered, buried his face tightly in the hair on her neck, and murmured vaguely.

    "Cold..."

    "It's so cold..."

    Qiao Yi suddenly stopped struggling when she heard this, and had to admit that her heart softened, so she stopped struggling and let the man hug her to keep warm.

    Fortunately, after she stopped struggling, the man's strength gradually relaxed, which didn't make her continue to suffer.

    Just like that, the man was lying on the ground, holding a little milk tiger in his arms that was less than half a meter long. His face seemed to feel no pain, and he was buried in the fur on the neck of the little milk tiger, desperately absorbing warmth.

    Qiao Yi looked at the sky speechlessly, not knowing why things had developed like this.

    Alas, who told her to soften her heart?

    Qiao Yi was thinking in a mess, and suddenly, the small ears on her round head trembled a few times, she heard the sound of the car engine, and without thinking, the isolation ability was released, and the invisible cover enveloped a person and a tiger inside .

    Not long after, an armored vehicle slowly entered Qiao Yi's field of vision. He thought that the armored vehicle would pass them and drive in the direction of Deng Yi and the others. Unexpectedly, the armored vehicle stopped when it was four or five meters away from Qiao Yi and the others.

    Qiao Yi thought they had discovered something, her tail stretched straight, her pupils shrunk into small dots, and she stared at the armored vehicle vigilantly.

    After a while, the co-pilot of the armored vehicle got down a tall and thin man wearing a black windbreaker. The man had regular features, a pair of silver-rimmed glasses on the bridge of his nose, and he was holding a device that Qiao Yi didn't know. What.

    "Have you found it?"

    Qiao Yi followed the sound and saw that the person speaking was a woman in a fiery red dress with a white coat over her dress. She had a cold demeanor and a cold expression.

    "The previous signal was wandering in the Longcheng villa area, but now the signal is broken here, it should have been here."

    Hearing what the man said, the woman frowned, "Then look for it quickly, I'm still in a hurry Go back to the base."

    The man ignored the woman's impatient attitude, fiddled with the equipment in his hand, and suddenly walked towards Qiao Yi's direction.

    Qiao Yi became nervous, subconsciously breathed lightly, and at the same time secretly prayed that the man who was holding her had better not make a sound at this time, otherwise the consequences would be difficult to end.

    It's getting closer, it's getting closer, the man is getting closer to Qiao Yi, and the latter is ready to be discovered, but he doesn't want the man to turn around and go to the right.