Chapter 44

Chapter 44 Forty-Four Cerebellar Axes

    Knowing that Little White Tiger wanted to find someone, he didn't need her to pester him, so Shen Zhixu took her to the mission trading area the next day.

    Ever since, one person and one tiger secretly looked at the nearby female survivors on the way to the mission trading area.

    "Aww, do you know what the person you're looking for looks like?"

    Qiao Yi froze with a slightly wagging tail, feeling a little guilty.

    The post-apocalyptic novel she traveled through, I can't remember the title, nor the names of the hero and heroine, only the ending of the super villain Shen Zhixu's destruction is so profound that she can't forget it after so many years.

    Shen Zhixu noticed the change in the little white tiger, and helplessness appeared in his eyes, "Don't tell me, you don't know who you are looking for?

    " Yes, he has a domineering air on his body!

    Qiao Yili refuted bluntly.

    "Huh?"

    Qiao Yi felt even more guilty because of the sickly beauty's ambiguous ending, and she shrank her neck slightly.

    Shen Zhixu had nothing to do with Xiao Baihu, but he was somewhat curious about the woman Xiao Baihu was looking for, "Okay, I will help Aoao find the person you are looking for." If that person is in Huailong

    Base , you will definitely come to the task trading area.

    Qiao Yi's heart softened after hearing this, she lightly put her paw on the back of the sick beauty's hand, tilted her head and rubbed against his arm.

    "Aoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-beauty."

    Qiao Yi is very glad that she saved the sick beauty in order to do good deeds for the tiger mother, otherwise she would not have known that she had traveled into the end-time novel she had read, let alone that the seriously injured tiger mother would be rescued by the heroine.

    The little white tiger's intimacy was very useful to Shen Zhixu, so he took the opportunity to rub her little head.

    Today's task trading area is very lively, except that Brother Chen is missing.

    Guessing that Brother Chen may have gone hunting at the base again, there is no disappointment for one person and one tiger.

    They walked around the task trading area, but they didn't find any stalls they were interested in, so Shen Zhixu thought about it and rented a stall for a day with a pack of compressed biscuits.

    Qiao Yi didn't understand the actions of the sick beauty, so she asked.

    "Aww—" Sick beauty, we have nothing to trade.

    No need to guess, Shen Zhixu knew what the little white tiger was asking, and explained in a low voice: "Oh, did you forget that we still have a third-order wood-type crystal nucleus?

    " But what does this have to do with the third-order wood system nuclei?

    "None of us have wood-type supernatural powers, and we are the bottom of the box if we stay. It's better to trade them out in exchange for useful ones."

    Qiao Yi's eyes lit up, and she felt that the sick beauty was too smart, and she didn't even think of this!

    "Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ss."