Chapter 8

Chapter 8 Eight Cerebellar Axes

    The night was deep, and the pitch-black night was starless and moonless, as if it had been splashed with thick ink. (wap.K6yk.com Look at the mobile version again) Suddenly, a thick and long blue-purple lightning flashed ferociously, and then blue-purple lightning flashed one after another in the dark night. Tear up the sky.

    Along with the lightning came the deafening thunder that exploded.

    The rumble of thunder has awakened people who have not slept soundly since the end of the world. They look anxiously at the hideous lightning flashing in the dark night, and wonder if the day will change again.

    Contrary to people's mood, the zombies are particularly active at night. They look up at the sky as if feeling something, and roar hoarsely in excitement.

    The thunder that exploded also awakened Qiao Yi, who was snuggled up next to the tiger mother. The confusion and panic of being awakened still remained in her round eyes, and she subconsciously raised her head to look at the tiger mother. At this moment, a bright light flashed across the room. , The next second, thunder exploded above the roof, causing her hair to explode, and she slammed into the tiger mother's forelegs.

    Well, what a terrible thunder.

    Qiao Yi felt that the thunder might have struck the roof of the villa! Otherwise, how could this sound be so loud!

    The tiger mother tightened her paws, and held her cub firmly on her chest. Her piercing tiger eyes looked out of the window, and the sense of danger from the evening became more and more intense.

    There was constant thunder, and Qiao Yi didn't dare to go close to the window to see what was going on outside, for fear that the thunderbolts would hit her like thunder that exploded on the roof.

    She had just gotten on the right track in her little life in the last days, and she didn't want to lose her life like this.

    At the same time, she also held the mother tiger's forelegs tightly to prevent it from running to the window.

    Fortunately, mother tiger didn't intend to go there, she just looked at the window, her tiger eyes were heavy, and she didn't know what she was thinking.

    "Clatter clatter——"

    After a while, the torrential rain poured down, and thick water vapor floated into the room from the open window.

    Mother Tiger frowned slightly, trying to get up.

    Qiao Yi's paws were on the tiger mother's forelegs, and when she realized that the tiger mother was about to get up, she quickly pressed down hard to stop it from moving, and at the same time let out a low cry.

    "Oh—" Mom, don't move! It's dangerous out there!

    The tiger mother seemed to feel the cub's worry, lowered her head and licked the slightly messy hair on her forehead, comforting her with actions.

    Seeing that the tiger mother hadn't moved, Qiao Yi's tense body slowly relaxed, but at the moment she relaxed, the tiger mother stood up, and Qiao Yi's paws fell on the smooth tiles.

    Qiao Yi? ? ?

    Am I not your favorite little cub? Why are you treating me so mercilessly?

    The tiger mother didn't know what Qiao Yi was thinking. It walked quickly to the window, climbed up under Qiao Yi's slightly shocked gaze, then stretched out its thick fur, looking at the fleshy claws, and nimbly hooked the window return.