Chapter 27

Chapter 27 Twenty-Seven Cerebellar Axes

    For several days, Qiao Yi followed the sick beauty out to collect supplies.

    As they got deeper and deeper into the urban area, they encountered more and more zombies, and even encountered second-order zombies, but with Qiao Yi's supernatural ability and the agile skills of the sick beauty, they easily eliminated the second-order zombies , One person and one tiger cooperate with each other more and more tacitly.

    On this day, the sick beauty took Qiao Yi to find a weapon shop.

    This weapon store was obviously in a state of being swept away, and there were not many weapons left in the store.

    Even so, Qiao Yi saw several sharp daggers and thought they could be used to dig out crystal nuclei, so she rubbed her head against the sick beauty's calf and howled.

    "Aww——" Sick beauty, put away your dagger, it can be used to dig crystal nuclei.

    Qiao Yi yelled and pointed to the scattered daggers on the counter with her paw.

    Shen Zhixu understood the meaning of the little white tiger almost instantly, put the dagger into the space, slightly bent down and kissed her round furry head.

    "Little white tiger is really smart."

    Qiao Yi was praised, and the whole tiger's face was filled with joy.

    "Aww—" Of course, I'm the smartest tiger cub!

    Shen Zhixu was ruthless enough, raised his eyes and looked around the store, his eyes fell on the recurve bow hanging on the wall that no one had touched.

    Qiao Yi noticed the gaze of the sickly beauty, followed her gaze, and also saw the recurve bow hanging on the wall.

    "Aww—" Wow, this bow and arrow is really beautiful.

    Qiao Yi didn't know the name of the bow and arrow on the wall, but she could tell it was beautiful.

    "Aww——" Sick beauty, do you want this?

    Qiao Yi walked around the store while shouting, and she really let her find the quiver in the corner.

    "Aww——" There is a quiver! Sick beauty, can you use this bow and arrow?

    Shen Zhixu couldn't understand what the little white tiger was yelling all the time, so he stepped forward, took down the recurve bow hanging on the wall, and tried to draw it.

    Qiao Yi's beautiful light blue round eyes stared at the sick beauty's actions accurately. Seeing him drawing his bow smoothly and smoothly, without any jerky feeling, there was nothing he didn't understand.

    "Aww—" Wow, sick beauty, you really know how to use a bow and arrow!

    Shen Zhixu lowered his eyes and glanced at the little white tiger who was excited about something, with the tails of his eyes slightly raised, he took out the quiver from the corner, pulled out an arrow and put it on the bowstring.

    Seeing this, Qiao Yi couldn't help holding her breath.

    The sickly beauty skillfully drew the bow and shot the arrow, and as soon as she let go, the arrow on the bowstring flew out swiftly and fiercely into the wall with a bang.

    Wow -

    it's amazing.

    Qiao Yi stared dumbfounded at the arrows that were almost nailed to the wall.