Chapter 34

Chapter 34 Thirty-four Cerebellar Axes

    Shen Zhixu carried the little white tiger up to the second floor, found a random room and opened the door to enter.

    However, as soon as they entered the room, one person and one tiger felt the prying eyes, and felt that the little white tiger in his arms seemed to be about to blow up again. Shen Zhixu softly comforted him while smoothing his hair: "It's not a big deal, don't worry. After all

    , Shen Zhixu looked around the room intentionally or unintentionally, and found a pinhole camera in an inconspicuous place.

    Shen Zhixu's eyes turned cold, he pretended not to notice anything, and sat on the bed with the little white tiger in his arms.

    Qiao Yi endured the vague prying eyes, and looked at the sick beauty in bewilderment.

    "Aww——" Sick beauty, what the hell is going on?

    He obviously knew what was going to happen with the look of the beauty who was seeing a doctor. This unfathomable picture really made Hu curious so much that he was about to scratch his head.

    Shen Zhixu didn't understand the meaning of the little white tiger's expression, so he touched her belly and felt a slight swelling, so he asked, "Are you full? Do you want to eat more?" Qiao Yi paused for a while

    , Then shook his head.

    "Aww——" I'm full, so I don't want to eat.

    "Aww——" Sick beauty, don't take care of me, you should eat something yourself!

    Qiao Yi pointed at the backpack with her paw, signaling him to take something from the space.

    Shen Zhixu was deeply moved, "Are you asking me to eat?"

    Qiao Yi's eyes lit up, and she nodded quickly.

    Yes, yes, eat quickly! You've been tired all day, and you must be hungry by now.

    Thinking of this, Qiao Yi imitated how a sick beauty touched her stomach and touched his stomach.

    "Aww——" Sick beauty, your stomach is flat, it's time to eat!

    Shen Zhixu couldn't help laughing, and nodded the little white tiger's head, "It's really a ghost."

    This little guy has even learned how to touch her belly by himself.

    Qiao Yi flicked her tail, treating herself as a sick beauty and praising herself!

    Shen Zhixu also used the cover of his backpack to take out a pack of compressed biscuits and milk from the space.

    Seeing this, Qiao Yi looked at the sick beauty with disapproval.

    "Aww—" Why does the sick beauty eat this?

    This time, Shen Zhixu understood the meaning expressed by the little white tiger, and explained: "It's convenient to eat when you're away from home." While speaking

    , his gaze swept to the location where the pinhole camera was installed intentionally or unintentionally.

    Although Qiao Yi didn't catch the subtle expression of the sick beauty, but she thought of the vague spying, she nodded clearly, indicating that she knew.

    She was sitting upright on the bed, seemingly watching the sick beauty eating biscuits silently, but she was actually thinking about what happened today, and the more she thought about it, the more she felt strange, especially Ding Ruibo...