Chapter 241 250

_
Chapter 241 Extra Story 6: Little Tiger Cub
    It was Shen Zhixu!

    Cheng Yao immediately recognized who was coming, and understood something in a blink of an eye. (For mobile phone reading, please visit wap.k6yk.com)

    It seems that there is no reason for the fact that Tanghe Village has a tenth-order supernatural power.

    The presence of Shen Zhixu here probably means that he is a tenth-rank master who is in Tanghe Village.

    But...

    Cheng Yao frowned slightly, her tense nerves still did not relax.

    She broke through the tenth level not long ago, but from Shen Zhixu's body, she could feel the dangerous aura that made her tremble all over. This aura also told her bluntly that Shen Zhixu was not just the tenth level! Not the tenth

    level ...

    It's the eleventh level!

    No, no

    , maybe it's higher than the eleventh level, the twelfth level!

    Realizing this, Cheng Yao tried her best to restrain herself so that she wouldn't react in a gaffe.

    "Understood, Dabao and Xiaobao."

    Here, from the words and deeds of the babies, Shen Zhixu understood that they were complaining. He raised his eyes and glanced at Cheng, and saw her slightly dilated eyes, which were wandering in the sky. A bit of shock was leaked.

    Crossing Cheng Yao, Shen Zhixu saw several familiar faces. As for their names, he had no memory of them at all.

    "Aww~" Dad, hit the bad guy!

    Dabao hooked his paws on his father's trouser legs, and tugged coquettishly.

    Xiaobao was on the side, doing the same move with his brother.

    "Aww~" Dad! Dad! Hit the bad guy! Hit the bad guy!

    Cheng Yao came back to her senses, seeing this scene, how could she not know that these two little ones were complaining to Shen Zhixu, a little helpless and a little funny.

    He also thought that before Shen Zhixu took away Dabai and Aoao, now goodbye, he actually has two little white tigers again, um... plus a zombie white tiger, he really is a winner in life.

    Cheng Yao's mood was complicated, envious and bitter.

    "Mr. Shen, this is a misunderstanding. My teammate didn't attack the zombie white tiger on purpose." Cheng Yao took the initiative to explain.

    Shen Zhixu didn't look at Cheng Yao, but instead looked at Qiao Yi who was not far away. After seeing her nod her head, indicating that what Cheng Yao said was true, she squatted down and patiently comforted the two still angry children. two cubs.

    Seeing that she was ignored, Cheng Yao felt a little uncomfortable, but she was relieved when she remembered that Shen Zhixu's character had always been like this.

    "Don't mess around!" Zhao Sizhe warned in a low voice, "Two years ago, Shen Zhixu's level was higher than sister Yao's. Do you think that after two years, he will stay where he is?" Especially when

    Shen Zhixu just appeared out of thin air

    He has never seen this kind of ability before!

    This is enough for Zhao Size to understand how dangerous Shen Zhixu is, and he can't let his girlfriend with developed limbs and simple mind drag them down! Fu