Chapter 17

Chapter 17 Seventeen Cerebellar Axes

    No.

    No.

    still none.

    Qiao Yi searched around the villa area, except for zombies and zombies, she didn't see Mother Tiger at all.

    She doesn't want to think about whether the tiger mother has encountered any accidents, and firmly believes that the tiger mother with the third-level ice ability will definitely defeat the fourth-level speed zombies.

    That's right, what's so great about fourth-order speed zombies, isn't it just a little faster? The tiger mother is also very fast, and she is still the top predator in nature! Therefore, Mother Tiger must be fine, she must be safe and sound somewhere now.

    Qiao Yi tried hard to convince herself, suppressed her chaotic mood, and thought of other things instead.

    I don't know if the man lying in the cave is awake or not.

    Qiao Yi tilted her head and thought for a while, since she has brought him back, she might as well be responsible to the end, go find him something suitable for him now, otherwise it would not be a good idea to feed him wild raspberries all day long. Method.

    After thinking about it, Qiao Yi began to search the villa area.

    I don't know if this villa area is newly developed, and there are only a few villas in the entire villa area that have traces of human life.

    Qiao Yi rummaged through the villas where people lived, and found some unexpired biscuits and mineral water. She squatted on the tiles, looking at the supplies she pulled out, and began to worry in her heart.

    How could she bring these things back to the cave?

    Qiao Yi blinked her light blue eyes, suddenly a flash of inspiration came.

    She figured it out!

    Hey, it seems that she has been a tiger for so long that she forgot that she can use a backpack to pack things.

    As long as you have a backpack, you won't have to worry about taking these supplies home!

    Qiao Yi stood up and rummaged through the villa to see if there was a backpack.

    It was also her luck that she entered a random room and saw a black backpack on a chair.

    Qiao Yi bit off the backpack, clumsily hooked the zipper with her fingernails, turned out the contents of the backpack, and then stuffed food and drink into the backpack.

    After doing all this, Qiao Yi bit the bag of the backpack, and with her little deciduous teeth, she lifted the backpack halfway.

    Fortunately, compared with a grown man, the weight of the backpack is relatively easy for Qiao Yi.

    Just like that, Qiao Yi bit her backpack and dragged it back to the mountain.

    After spending more than an hour, she finally dragged the backpack to the entrance of the cave.

    She didn't drag the backpack into the cave immediately, but put the backpack down, sat down on the grass, panting with her barbed pink tongue.

    It seems that she overestimated herself. She originally thought that dragging the backpack would be easy, but who knew that her mouth was sore after walking halfway, and she had to stop and move her mouth. I don’t know what the tiger mother did back then. To quickly drag the four prey back.