Chapter 71 80

_
Chapter 71 Seventy-one Cerebellar Axes

    It was getting late after digging out the crystal nuclei of all the zombies in the warehouse. They were not familiar with Haiya City, so they could only spend one night in the processing factory.

    Chen Qiliang cleaned all the crystal nuclei with water-based abilities, and let other people choose the crystal nuclei they need. The remaining crystal nuclei were distributed equally among everyone, even Yang Peiying had them.

    When Yang Peiying got the crystal core, she was flattered and refused to say that she hadn't done much, and she was embarrassed to accept the crystal core. In the end, it was Cheng Yao who said that the low-level crystal core was the currency in Huailong Base, and she became popular. The crystal nuclei were accepted in the eye sockets.

    Not long after, Chen Qiliang handed him the crystal nucleus that belonged to Shen Zhixu. Shen Zhixu took a look and put it on the ground. Chen Qiliang was very envious of that indifferent attitude.

    "Brother Shen, don't you count?"

    Shen Zhixu shook his head.

    Chen Qiliang was even more envious, and didn't say anything, and ran back to the team to help.

    Chen Qiliang used a small bag full of crystal nuclei, which Qiao Yi had never seen before. Like a bumpkin who had never seen the world, she opened the bag and fiddled with the crystal nuclei inside.

    "Aww—" Sick beauty! So many, so many crystal nuclei!

    Shen Zhixu thought, "Would you like to count how many crystal nuclei there are?"

    Qiao Yi blinked, but didn't notice the "sinister intentions" of the sick beauty. She felt that it was a bit boring at the moment, but she could count them.

    So she gave the sick beauty a look, and the latter immediately understood, took out the carpet they often used from the space and spread it on the floor, and then dumped all the crystal nuclei on the stall.

    "Aww, let's count."

    "Aww——" Sick beauty, you are really right.

    Qiao Yi tilted her head and rubbed the sick beauty's wrist, then obediently lay down on the carpet, fiddled with the radiant crystal nuclei one after another with her paws.

    The mother tiger squatted next to the cub, silently watching its actions.

    Seeing this scene, Yang Peiying couldn't help sighing: "Mr. Shen, is this playing with the crystal nucleus?"

    Cheng Yao followed the sound and saw that it was true, she couldn't help raising her eyebrows.

    "Speaking of which, it's actually a mutated animal." Fu Yawen said suddenly, "What kind of power is it? Captain, did you see it?" Speaking of this,

    Cheng Yao's expression froze, she recovered, and she shook her head , "I'm not too sure."

    "Could it be a spiritual power?" Fu Yawen continued to guess.

    "I don't think so." Zhao Size recalled the very special ability of the little white tiger, and shook his head.

    "Well, actually I don't think so either." Fu Yawen took a bite of the jerky and responded vaguely.

    "Okay, there's no need to discuss this matter, it has nothing to do with us anyway, you guys have a good rest, I'll go around." Cheng Yao thought of Shen Zhixu's methods, and didn't want her teammates to have anything to do with him.