Chapter 18

Chapter 18 Eighteen Cerebellar Axes

    Xu hadn't eaten for a long time, Shen Zhixu couldn't eat half a pack of biscuits, and he didn't intend to waste the rest, so he folded the bag and put it in his backpack, but the little white tiger's eyes not far away were so intense that he couldn't bear it Ignoring, hesitating for a few seconds, he looked up at the little white tiger.

    "Do you want to eat?"

    Qiao Yi:? ? ?

    Isn't this development a little strange? Why is this man not afraid of himself? Shouldn't it be scary to see a tiger appearing in front of you normally? Even if he is still in the cub stage, he shouldn't be so calm, right?

    Qiao Yi couldn't help but began to doubt her life. Could it be that she was not as powerful and domineering as Mother Tiger?

    It shouldn't be, it shouldn't be, she and mother tiger are clearly carved out of the same mold, how could she not be mighty and domineering?

    She has no problem, so it should be this man who has the problem!

    Could he be out of his mind?

    Thinking of this, Qiao Yi looked at the man with deep sympathy amidst vigilance.

    Shen Zhixu didn't know what the little white tiger was thinking, but he could see from that silly tiger face that she had changed various expressions.

    Do mutant animals have so many expressions?

    Shen Zhixu didn't know, thinking back to the mutated animals he saw in the research institute, they were either vicious or bloodthirsty, not at all interesting as the little white tiger in front of him, especially when she dragged herself back to the nest and used it as food reserve.

    Inexplicably, Shen Zhixu wanted to laugh again, but at this moment his throat was itchy, which made him clenched his fist against his lips and coughed a few times.

    Qiao Yi blinked her pale blue eyes, and remembered a word she had read on the Internet in her previous life -

    sick beauty.

    This man fits the three words "sick beauty" right now.

    Qiao Yi watched the man silently, and seeing him calm down, she looked up again, holding the unfinished biscuit in her hand, obviously wanting to give the biscuit to herself.

    "Don't you want it?"

    Can the little white tiger eat biscuits?

    Shen Zhixu hesitated whether to take the biscuit back, but saw the little white tiger's eyes fell on the biscuit in his hand, and the light blue eyes as beautiful as glass showed longing.

    He thought about it seriously for a while, then looked at the little white tiger carefully, and had a new doubt—

    is the little white tiger weaned?

    Qiao Yi wanted to eat biscuits, but she didn't know if she could eat them. She was struggling, but the sickly beauty made a decision for her. She quickly put away the biscuits and stuffed them into her backpack.

    Qiao Yi:? ? ?

    Didn't you mean to give it to her, why did you collect it so quickly? Why is this man more fickle than a woman?

    Sensing the little white tiger's dissatisfaction, Shen Zhixu said empathetically, "You haven't been weaned yet, shouldn't an unweaned little tiger not be able to eat biscuits?"