Chapter 221 230

_
Chapter 221 Extra Story 4: Tanghe Village
    "Ah..."

    "It hurts, it hurts!"

    "Boss, boss, boss"

    Hearing He Lingwei's screams, Chen Lei hurried to his room and saw white gauze wrapped around his eyes, and the dark red blood was still there. It kept oozing out, and I couldn't help feeling a little irritated in my heart. (wap.k6yK.coM Watch it and watch the mobile version again)

    "Yu Ting, why hasn't the bleeding stopped! Didn't I ask you to stop Ling Wei's bleeding?"

    Liu Yuting who was questioned was also very wronged, "I have already stopped his bleeding After that, he was the one who kept crying out in pain, moving around, and the wound opened naturally." If

    she had to say, He Lingwei deserved it right, a woman with a knife on Sezi's head, so as not to die to offend the strong , Now it’s all right, my eyes were gouged out by life, and I don’t know how he did it! Thinking

    back to the man who was as handsome as a god yesterday, Liu Yuting couldn’t help thinking, but she still has self-knowledge, She couldn't be younger than other girls, and she couldn't be more beautiful than other girls. How could that man take a fancy to her? Because of this little thought, she was strangled in the cradle.

    "Boss"

    was in unbearable pain, He Lingwei heard Chen Lei's voice, and hurriedly called out.

    "I'm here" Chen Lei hurried over and sat by the bed.

    Hearing the movement coming from beside him, He Lingwei stretched out his hand to caress. After touching Chen Lei's thick arm, his thin hand grabbed it firmly, "Boss, I hurt so much! I hate so much! You must avenge me!"

    "That bastard dared to goug out my eyes! You must cut him into pieces! And that white-haired woman! Bring me here too, and I'll torture her." When He Lingwei spoke, his face was distorted and ferocious

    . Coupled with the blood-oozing gauze wrapped around his eyes, it looked horrifying!

    However, before Chen Lei could speak, Liu Yuting said disdainfully: "Don't worry about it! If someone can goug out your eyes with one trick, what do you think?" Can my cousin help you avenge yourself? Don’t lose your wife and lose your army.”

    "You"

    "Yuting"

    He Lingwei and Chen Lei spoke at the same time. Seeing her cousin looking at her displeased, Liu Yuting pouted, "Did I say something wrong?"

    Chen Lei stopped talking, but He Lingwei was still unwilling.

    "Since you can't kill that bastard, Boss, go to Tanghe Village and let those people bury my lost eyes with you!" "

    Ling Wei, don't think about these things now, the most important thing is to recover from your wounds." "

    But I His eyes are gone, gone."

    So what, even if he has supernatural powers, can he still resist the evolving zombies?

    No,     he can't! His life

    is over!

Together!

    Chen Lei frowned in confusion. What Liu Yuting said just now was really ugly, but the situation was true. He was not sure at all that he could avenge He Lingwei, so he killed them rashly. The only thing he lost was his ability to gain his current strength after hard work