Chapter 201 210

_
Chapter 201 Two Hundred and One Cerebellar Axe

    After discussing how to attack the God's Family Base, the large army rested in the temporary camp for a week.

    During this week, several sixth-level supernatural beings broke through to the seventh level, including Ke Han and Ning Xue.

    Not only that, the miniature sapling also broke through the eighth step, and dangled proudly in front of Qiao Yi all day long, making Qiao Yi want to pull out the emerald green leaves on his body.

    In addition to the mini saplings, Gu Youqi also broke through the eighth level.

    The overall strength of their large army has increased a lot, and Shen Zhixu also took them to the space anchor point closest to the base of the gods one by one.

    It was the first time for Gu Song and the others to try space teleportation. After bursts of amazement, they no longer knew how to describe their mood. They looked at Shen Zhixu subconsciously with different emotions.

    Shen Zhixu noticed it, and didn't take it to heart, but told Qiao Yi to stay where he was, and he would come back whenever he went.

    Qiao Yi knew what he was going to do and didn't follow.

    It was Gu Youqi who clicked his tongue twice after Shen Zhixu teleported away.

    Qiao Yi heard the sound and looked over, asking him what's wrong with his eyes.

    "Xiaoyi, how did you say that Zhixu came up with this good idea?"

    When discussing how to attack the base of the gods, Shen Zhixu offered a way.

    That is, before the large army secretly teleports into the base of the gods, let him send batches of zombies into the base of the gods, and let the zombies consume the supernatural beings in the base of the gods. It's time for them to show up.

    As soon as this idea was proposed, not only Gu Youqi agreed with both hands, but even Chutian thought it was great, let alone Gu Song and the others.

    "Probably the inspiration from the last time when the sick beauty blocked the base of the gods."

    Even so, Qiao Yi remembered that in the original plot, the sick beauty also used this trick to destroy large bases one by one.

    "It makes sense." Gu Youqi said while touching his chin.

    During this week, Gu Song and the others hardly communicated with Qiao Yi and the others, so when Qiao Yi called Shen Zhixu a sick beauty, they were all taken aback for a moment.

    It was Gu Song who was more curious, so he secretly pulled his cousin aside, and asked softly, "Brother, why did Qiao Yi call Brother Shen a sick beauty?

    " The title has also become Brother Shen.

    Thinking of Qiao Yi being Shen Zhixu's girlfriend, could it be that this title is because of the love between them as a couple?

    Gu Song thought about Shen Zhixu's indifferent handsome face, and couldn't help shaking. It was hard to imagine that he would agree with his girlfriend to call him that.

    "This..." Gu Youqi has long been used to the term "sick beauty", but when Gu Song asked, he was taken aback for a moment.

    "Huh?"

    Gu Youqi came back to his senses, and thought about the reason why he asked Qiao Yi to call Shen Zhixu that way, and finally found it in the depths of his memory.