Chapter 47

Chapter 47 Forty-Seven Cerebellar Axes

    Qiao Yi had a dream.

    In the dream, there was a big white tiger with a bulging belly, obviously pregnant.

    Under the care of another big white tiger, this big white tiger was obviously doing well, but suddenly one day, the world changed, and a group of hideous zombies broke into the safari park. They roared and rushed towards the safari park. animal.

    Roars, screams, and blood filled the entire wildlife park.

    The pregnant white tiger escaped from the safari park safe and sound under the protection of another big white tiger that took care of it, but the price was that the other big white tiger died in the mouth of a zombie.

    In this way, the big white tiger, out of danger, stumbled and ran to a villa area with almost no people, and because of today's thrilling appearance, the big white tiger gave birth ahead of schedule.     It gave birth to a young tiger cub, but just after it was born, the tiger cub didn't move, obviously not breathing, no matter how much the big white tiger licked and rubbed its nose, the tiger cub didn't wake up. The body is also getting colder and colder.     Time passed bit by bit, and the big white tiger seemed to realize something, and the calm light blue round eyes were covered with a layer of mist, and finally gathered into tears, rolling down from the tear ditch.     This scene deeply hurt Qiao Yi's heart, and it also made her wake up suddenly, her round eyes widened in confusion.     It was just dawn at this time, and the light in the room was dim, but this did not affect Qiao Yi's eyesight. She saw the mother tiger sleeping soundly beside her, and she immediately breathed a sigh of relief, and raised her head to rest on the mother tiger's huge tiger. Over his head, he closed his eyes in peace.     Almost at the moment of waking up, Qiao Yi understood that the big white tiger pregnant in the dream was her tiger mother. She didn't know whether the dream was made up by her own brain or if she hadn't experienced everything the tiger mother experienced, but all of this was different. It doesn't matter anymore, she just needs to know that she is still alive, and mother tiger is also alive and well.     In the dark, the tiger mother opened her eyes, seeing that the cub was not sleeping soundly, a trace of helplessness flashed in her eyes, she was not willing to push the cub away, she slowly closed her eyes, and was about to sleep again Sleep.

    Without the little white tiger by his side, Shen Zhixu obviously didn't sleep well, so that when he woke up during the day, the light blue and black under his eyes stood out against his fair and handsome face.

    For this reason, Qiao Yi rubbed his calf worriedly and asked with concern.

    "Aww——" Sick beauty, what's the matter with you? Didn't sleep well?

    Shen Zhixu caught a glimpse of the little white tiger's concerned gaze, shook his head, raised his hand and rubbed her head, "I'm fine, oh, we're leaving Huailong base today, are you happy?" Qiao Yi nodded

    .

    As long as the tiger mother is here, and the sick beauty is also there, she will be very happy wherever she goes.

    "Wait for me obediently, I'll prepare breakfast for you." Shen Zhixu thought for a while, then looked at Dabaihu, "Do you need it? It's the goat's milk from last night." He felt it was weird to always call Dabaihu "

    Aowao mother " Yes, I wanted to change my name, but I didn't know how to call it, so I had to call it so stiffly first.

    The mother tiger drank goat's milk last night, and felt that the taste was very similar to the milk that was fed by Twolegs when it was a cub.