Chapter 19

Chapter 19 Nineteen Cerebellar Axes
    No, not right!

    This is definitely not something her abilities can do!

    Since it's not something she can do, then...

    "Ahem——"

    The violent cough brought back Qiao Yi's thoughts, and she suddenly looked at the sick beauty. The sick beauty coughed with her head on her lips. It's like coughing up your lungs. (Look and watch ♀ mobile version wap.k6yk.com)

    Qiao Yi couldn't help but stepped forward, and after seeing the sickly beauty coughing up a glaring bright red and her thin body crumbling, she couldn't stand it any longer, and took it back. Ability, hurried to him.

    Shen Zhixu didn't expect that he just released a first-order attack, and his body's reaction would be so strong now. It seems that he still tried his best not to touch the ability before he fully recovered.

    At this moment, Shen Zhixu only felt that his eyes were darkened, and at the moment he fell down, he vaguely saw a snow-white figure with gray and black stripes running towards him.

    Is it the little white tiger?

    Before Shen Zhixu could see clearly, he lost consciousness.

    Before Qiao Yi arrived, the sick beauty fell to the ground. When she heard the bang, she really felt pain in her flesh. As soon as she got close to him, she saw the extremely dazzling bright red on the back of his hand, and then raised her eyes to look at him As expected, there were bloodstains on his lips.

    Why did you cough up blood? Wasn't it fine before?

    Qiao Yi was a little anxious. Although she didn't have a good relationship with the sick beauty, she was the one who rescued him. It's impossible to just watch him get worse and worse in front of her, right?

    Maybe she should go to the villa area to see if there are any medicines like antipyretics?

    Qiao Yi made up her mind, and dragged the sick beauty back to the cave after wasting a lot of effort, circled around him a few times, and yelled softly.

    "Oh—" I'm going to find medicine for you, you hold on.

    Regardless of whether the sick beauty can understand or not, Qiao Yi turned out all the contents of the backpack after explaining, then put the backpack on her back in a decent manner, and shortened the shoulder straps with all fours, so that the backpack Stick it tightly to your back.

    This method was thought of by Qiao Yi after she dragged her backpack back to the cave last time. At that time, she felt that she was so stupid that she even forgot that the backpack could be carried behind her back, so she foolishly dragged it back.

    Maybe it's because I've been a tiger for a long time, and my IQ has also regressed a lot?

    Of course, Qiao Yi would not admit this.

    With everything ready, Qiao Yi set off with her backpack on her back.

    After leaving the cave, Qiao Yi's keen sense of smell smelled the stench of zombie wild boar blood on the grass. She wrinkled her nose in disgust, planning to deal with the pile of dirt when she came back.

    Qiao Yi rushed all the way down the mountain and found that there were many zombies at the foot of the mountain. She released her supernatural power and ran down the mountain quickly without disturbing them.

    As she ran, she thought, did the zombie wild boar just run to the foot of the mountain, and was scratched by these zombies and infected with the virus?