Chapter 7

Chapter 7 Seven Cerebellar Axes

    "Squeak!!!"

    With a scream, Qiao Yi bit the white rabbit's throat tightly, and the light blue eyes faded from the usual innocence and confusion, and a trace of cruelty quickly passed by. (For mobile phone reading, please visit Wap.k6yK.coM)

    Qiao Yi learned how to hunt prey through the personal teaching of mother tiger. She tried to hunt a few times by herself, but the first three times she failed to grasp the angle of the bite, which made her Rabbit escaped. This is the fourth time, she finally found the right angle, and bit the white rabbit by the throat.

    Her small deciduous teeth are not as sharp as the tiger mother's, and she can't easily crush the white rabbit's throat like the tiger mother, so she has to use all her strength to bite the white rabbit's throat.

    Qiao Yi could feel the little deciduous teeth piercing through the rabbit's soft fur, and the warm blood seeping out and falling into her mouth, she clenched her teeth and endured.

    "Squeak... squeak..."

    As time went by, the white rabbit under Qiao Yi's mouth was struggling less and less, and she felt the white rabbit's vitality was gradually fading away.

    After more than ten minutes, the white rabbit stopped struggling and was completely silent.

    When Qiao Yi felt it, her eyes lit up suddenly, and she quickly got up from the grass. She didn't forget to let go of her mouth during the whole process, and ran towards the tiger mother in a posture of biting the white rabbit's throat.

    She stood still in front of the tiger mother, let go of the white rabbit in her mouth, lowered her head and gave the white rabbit a bow towards the tiger mother.

    "Oh——" Mom! This is the first prey I hunted for the first time in my life! ! !

    "Aww——" I'm so happy, Mom!

    "Aww——" Mom, this prey is for you! You are about to eat it!

    The tiger mother took care of her for two months and taught her how to hunt animals, so she decided to give this very commemorative prey to her dear tiger mother! ! !

    Qiao Yi looked up at Mother Tiger with scorching eyes, and the joy beyond words radiated from her whole body.

    The mother tiger felt it, lowered her head, and touched the cub's forehead lightly. Then, under the cub's expectant eyes, it began to eat the first prey the cub hunted.

    Although the white rabbit was not enough for the mother tiger to get between its teeth, it still ate with relish, but it only ate half, and pushed the remaining half to the cub.

    Qiao Yi's round pupils expanded, slightly surprised.

    Huh? Is her mother keeping the remaining half of the rabbit meat for herself?

    As if responding to Qiao Yi's doubts, mother tiger gave the white rabbit another hug.

    Sure enough, Mother Tiger kept the remaining half for herself!

    Qiao Yi was stunned for a few seconds, and then realized that the cute little round ears on her head shook happily.

    "Oh——" Mom, I knew you were the best!

    Qiao Yi rubbed against the tiger's mother first, and then enjoyed the first successful prey that Husheng had hunted.

    Hmm, I don’t know if it’s because of the hunting himself. Qiao Yi thinks the raw rabbit meat tastes delicious, hehehe~