Chapter 6

Chapter 6 Six Cerebellar Axes

    Qiao Yi has been practicing every day since she inspired her abilities. (For mobile reading, please visit Wap.k6yk.com)

    After several days in a row, she has become more proficient in using the ability.

    On this day, when Qiao Yi was practicing her abilities, she suddenly wanted to try the strength of the cover, and immediately set her sights on Mother Tiger, who was lying lazily basking in the sun under the window.

    Qiao Yi hurried over, yelling, and Mother Tiger didn't even lift her eyelids, apparently too lazy to pay attention to her.

    She didn't give up, she rolled her eyes and climbed onto the mother tiger's back, the whole tiger was attached to its body, the small deciduous teeth biting the mother tiger's small round ears.

    "Oh——" Mom, wake up! Wake up! The sun basks in the ass!

    The tiger mother got impatient, shook her ears, gently shook off the cub on her back, squatted up, and stared at the cub on the ground sleepily.

    Qiao Yi fell to the ground with a snap, and it didn't hurt.

    She shook her head and hurriedly got up, using clumsy body language to signal the mother tiger to attack her hood with ice-type abilities.

    The tiger mother watched the cub's performance quietly, her light blue tiger eyes were filled with calm.

    Qiao Yi couldn't remember how many times she had demonstrated it, but just when she felt she could give up, the mother tiger flicked her tail, and a crystal-clear icy edge, braving the slightest bit of cold, appeared in front of Qiao Yi.

    That's right, that's it!

    Qiao Yi's eyes lit up, she took a few steps back, and released her ability after being about two meters away from Mother Tiger.

    The tiger mother tilted her head to look at the direction where the cub disappeared, paused for a few seconds, and manipulated the ice edge floating in mid-air to attack the cub.

    Inside the hood, Qiao Yi watched nervously.

    The speed of the icicle piercing was so fast that the naked eye could only catch afterimages, and then she could feel the invisible ripples seem to sway on the surface of the hood after the icicle pierced the hood.

    With a bang, the ice edge fell to the ground.

    Seeing this, Mother Tiger continued to release Bing Leng.

    The second...

    the third...

    the fifth...

    When reaching the fifth, Qiao Yi felt that her hood was in danger. The next second, the sixth icicle attacked, and the invisible hood instantly After being broken by the ice edge, she also heard a crisp breaking sound in her mind at the same time.

    "Roar?" Mother Tiger walked over, lowered her head and rubbed against Qiao Yi.

    "Oh——" Mom, I'm fine!

    Qiao Yi came back to her senses and screamed non-stop.

    "Aww——" Mom, did you see that! My ability can block your five attacks! That's right, how many blasts can your ice edge release? Do you feel the fatigue of consuming abilities now?

    Mother Tiger couldn't understand, so she lowered her eyes and stared at Qiao Yi.

    Qiao Yi had no choice but to perform with all fours and the ground again.