Chapter 24

Chapter 24 Twenty-Four Cerebellar Axes

    When Qiao Yi began to imagine the beautiful days after having space, Shen Zhixu cleaned up the entire pet store, not even letting go of the shelves.

    When Qiao Yi saw the almost empty pet store, her pupils shrank small.

    At this moment, Shen Zhixu still had some unfinished business. Now it is the end of the world. This kind of pet products will not be produced again. It can be said that one is used and one is missing. He has to go to other pet stores to search for it.

    Qiao Yi didn't understand what the sickly beauty was thinking, she only knew that he was about to empty out the pet shop while she was wandering around the world!

    Oh my god, how big is the space for the sick beauty!

    Qiao Yi was deeply shocked, and wondered if he was the configuration of the male protagonist in the novel, who seemed to have awakened supernatural powers, but actually had some kind of jade pendant space.

    Thinking of this, Qiao Yizai looked at the sick beauty carefully, and found that he was not wearing any accessories.

    Is it really a supernatural power? The area of ​​the spatial power that the sickly beauty awakened is too large.

    Shen Zhixu noticed that the little white tiger looked at his gaze, looked down, caught a glimpse of the inquiry in those beautiful light blue round eyes, and lightly licked the slightly dry lips with the tip of his tongue.

    "Has Little White Tiger seen this kind of ability?" He squatted down, reached out and touched her little pink nose.

    Qiao Yi knew that there was such a power, but she had never seen it with her own eyes, so when the sick beauty asked, she shook her head.

    "Aww—" I haven't seen it, I've only heard of it.

    "This ability is called space ability. It can store materials. If you want anything, you can tell me and I will store it in the space for you." Shen Zhixu explained slowly.

    "Aww——" Wow, sick beauty, you are so kind! Sure enough, I didn't save you by mistake before! Yes, yes, how much space do you have? How much material can it hold?

    "I have collected a lot of supplies for you, but it should not be enough. We will go to other places to have a look later."

    "Aww——" You have collected a lot of things, don't keep thinking about me, you should also think about yourself.

    To be honest, Qiao Yi was so moved by the sick beauty's actions that she felt more and more that she picked the right person back then.

    Look, what a handsome man, he is so kind to the tiger!

    Shen Zhixu didn't know the little white tiger's mental activities, so he looked up at the messy pet shop, then at the zombies wandering outside in twos and threes, and decided to let the little white tiger stay in the pet shop first, and he went to deal with the zombies outside Now, they will continue to collect supplies.

    Thinking of this, he said: "Wait here for me, I'll go clean up the zombies outside."

    After finishing speaking, Shen Zhixu went out with a watermelon knife.

    Will Qiao Yi listen to the sick beauty? Of course not, she has a supernatural ability to stay close to her, so it won't be dangerous to follow him, and she can even help him knock away zombies that are close to him.

    Therefore, Qiao Yi followed behind the sick beauty.

    Regarding this, Shen Zhixu felt a little helpless, but more of it was secretly joy.