Chapter 26

Chapter 26 Twenty-Six Cerebellar Axes

    "Xuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

    ... in the crystal nucleus.

    Cheng Yao watched this scene with satisfaction, and was about to step forward to take the crystal nucleus, when she sensed something keenly, she turned her head quickly, and a very hot fireball flew past her body.

    "Ho Ho Ho—"

    Cheng Yao clenched the Tang Dao in her hand and followed the sound vigilantly.

    I saw a zombie standing not far away who was so charred that he couldn't tell his gender. Seeing that the fireball failed to attack successfully, he roared and released the fireball to attack again.

    It's a fire zombie!

    It's still second level!

    Cheng Yao was keenly aware of the level of the zombies, and did not dare to underestimate the enemy. While attacking with vine-wrapped wooden arrows and wood-type supernatural powers, she quickly dodged the fireball.

    Seeing the entwined vines being set on fire by fire zombies, Cheng Yao's first reaction was to release Dabai.

    Thinking that Dabai was just recovering from a serious illness, she gave up on this idea, kept entangled with vines and attacked with wooden arrows, and at the same time approached step by step with Tang Dao.

    One person and one zombie fought for a long time, although Cheng Yao's ability was higher, but it couldn't beat the fire element, which was the nemesis of the wood element. It took half an hour to finish the second-level fire element zombie.

    Cheng Yao wiped the sweat from her forehead with the back of her hand, exhaled a foul breath, squatted down and used a Tang knife to dig out the crystal nucleus of the fire-type zombie.

    Different from the colorless crystal nuclei in the heads of ordinary zombies, the crystal nuclei of fire-type zombies are fiery red, like rubies, so bright and beautiful.

    Cheng Yao looked at it carefully for a while before putting the crystal nucleus into the space.

    She is not a fire-type supernatural being, so she cannot absorb this crystal nucleus, but she can save it and maybe use it in the future.

    Cheng Yao wiped off the stinky blood on the Tang knife, and was about to leave when she stopped suddenly, her brows were tightly wrinkled, and she didn't know what she was struggling with. She waved her hand, and a big white tiger nearly three meters long appeared out of thin air.

    "Hoho——"

    The first thing the big white tiger came out was to let out a domineering tiger roar, and then raised its eyes to observe the surrounding environment vigilantly. When it saw the corpse of a zombie nearby, its pupils shrank suddenly.

    Cheng Yao rubbed the center of her brows in distress. In fact, she didn't want to release Dabai so early, but she couldn't stop him from making noises in the space after his wound healed.

    She really had no choice but to release Dabai now to see what it wanted to do.

    After observing the surrounding environment, the big white tiger glanced at Cheng Yao, then turned around and ran quickly into the forest not far away.

    Cheng Yao's pupils shrank, never expecting Dabai to want to escape after being released.

    "Where are you going, Dabai?! Come back quickly!"