Chapter 30

Chapter 30 Thirty Cerebellar Axes

    Qiao Yi has read many post-apocalyptic novels. Among them, the most unforgettable one is the first one she read. She doesn’t remember the title of the book or the name of the main character. The whole world ends.

    At that time, Qiao Yi stayed up all night to finish reading the novel, and when she saw the ending, she was so angry that her liver ached, so she wrote a thousand-word long commentary and sued the author of the book.

    A few days later, she saw the new doomsday novel, and quickly forgot about it. Who would have thought that many years later, she would actually transmigrate into this book, and the sick beauty raised by herself would actually be a dead woman? The world's super villain!

    Yes, Qiao Yi couldn't remember the title of the book and the name of the protagonist, but she remembered the name of the super villain clearly, and that person's name was Shen Zhixu! The sick beauty's name also happened to be Shen Zhixu!

    After thinking about it, Qiao Yi tried her best to recall the plot in the book. Unfortunately, it has been too long, and she can't remember the plot at all. However, she still remembers the plot of the super villain. The villain first destroyed the most promising research institute to develop a vaccine to suppress the zombie virus, and then somehow commanded tens of thousands of high-level zombies, leading these zombies to break through the bases that the survivors depended on one by one, and the whole world Boundless screams and blood were spreading.

    In the end, with the extinction of human beings, the super villain also committed suicide.

    Thinking of the ending again, Qiao Yi almost had a heart attack. After watching the ending, she thought the author would write a supplementary explanation, but after the ending, there was not a single chapter of the episode!

    No one knows where the super villain emerged from, no one knows how the super villain commanded tens of thousands of high-level zombies, and no one knows why the super villain wants to destroy the world!

    The ending of this book is just like a game, which makes the reader's liver hurt!

    Of course, there are also many people who say that the author can't continue writing, and hastily arranged for a super villain with a force value of max, and hurriedly destroy the world and end it quickly.

    Thinking of this, Qiao Yi really couldn't sleep anymore, she quietly got up, squatted on the bed, staring sadly at the handsome man under the firelight with a pair of light blue round eyes.

    Is Sick Beauty really a supervillain?

    Could it be just the same name?

    At this time, Qiao Yi still took a little luck.

    Shen Zhixu hadn't fallen asleep all this time. He closed his eyes and wanted to secretly observe what the little white tiger was going to do, but he never expected that she would just squat on the bed and look at him quietly. Under his gaze, he could no longer remain indifferent, and opened his eyes abruptly, and what caught his eyes was the little white tiger's round eyes full of sorrow, and the sorrow that lingered on his body was almost about to turn into substance.

    "What's the matter?"

    Wasn't the little white tiger fine just now?

    Shen Zhixu sat up, wanting to hug the little white tiger into her arms and smooth its fur, but she backed away and dodged his outstretched hand.

    "Little white tiger?" He looked at the little white tiger puzzled.

    Qiao Yi didn't speak, just stared at the sick beauty sadly, her furry tiger face seemed to have a trace of grievance.