Chapter 51 60

_
Chapter 51

    "Brother Shen is going to set up a stall?"

    Gao Hongkai was a little surprised when he saw that Shen Zhixu had rented a stall for a day with two packs of potato chips, and then thought about how they went to Guangming City for three days. It is also normal to trade stalls for useful things.

    Shen Zhixu hummed, instead of following the number plate to his booth, he first took a look around the task trading area.

    The combination of one man and two tigers is very cool, attracting the attention of countless people, and even more eyes on Gao Hongkai.

    Gao Hongkai realized this and couldn't help holding his head high.

    "Brother Chen, Brother Chen has a stall today, do you want to go?"

    Shen Zhixu glanced at the little white tiger, they came back after they were full, but he was not sure if the little guy in his arms was greedy or not.

    "Would you like to eat?"

    Qiao Yi shook her head, struggled a little, and motioned for the sick beauty to put herself down.

    With the big white tiger around, Shen Zhixu felt relieved to let the little white tiger go down and walk around by himself.

    This was Qiao Yi's first time walking around the task trading area, looking here and there, with Mother Tiger by her side, no one who didn't have eyes would dare to touch her.

    After a circle, Shen Zhixu traded a few packs of snacks for a few gadgets. When he came to his booth, he put down his backpack, then took out a light gray picnic cloth from the space under the cover of the backpack, and spread it out. Kailai put it on the ground, sat cross-legged on it, and then took out his notebook, and wrote down clearly in the notebook what he wanted to trade.

    Gao Hongkai squatted aside and watched, and couldn't help gasping after seeing the contents of the notebook clearly.

    God, what did he see!

    The third-order fire-type crystal nuclei, the third-order earth-type crystal nuclei... There are many second-order crystal nuclei with attributes...

    Especially when Gao Hongkai saw the third-order fire-type crystal nuclei, Gao Hongkai was heartbroken. Shy, he didn't get the third-order crystal nucleus exchanged, so he had to turn his attention to the second-order fire system crystal nucleus.

    He touched his pocket, and whispered to Shen Zhixu: "Brother Shen, I have five second-order crystal nuclei here, can I exchange that second-order fire element crystal nucleus with you?

    " Embarrassed blushed his cheeks.

    Shen Zhixu glanced at him, although he wanted to exchange for the third-order non-attribute crystal nucleus, but he had a good impression of Gao Hongkai, so he made an exception for him.

    "Yes." Shen Zhixu handed the second-order fire element crystal nucleus to Gao Hongkai.

    Gao Hongkai couldn't believe what he heard, and his eyes were sore after seeing the bright red swaying fire crystal nucleus in front of him, "Thank you Brother Shen.

    " The crystal nucleus was given to him.

    Shen Zhixu took Gao Hongkai's crystal nucleus, spread it out in the palm of his hand, and looked at the mother and daughter of the white tiger, "Can you count how many crystal nucleus these are?" Knowing that the big white tiger likes to study, Shen Zhixu would always use every