Chapter 111 120

_
Chapter 111

    The mother tiger originally planned to go out to get some fresh air, but she never wanted to be stimulated by the stench, so she ran away unknowingly. When she was about to turn around and go back, her keen sense of smell smelled a cold fishy smell, which was different. Due to the stench of zombies, there was also a hissing sound.

    what is it then?

    The mother tiger's long tail twitched out of curiosity, and she focused on her erect round ears. Not long after, she vaguely heard the screams of the Twolegs and the sound of heavy objects being dragged on the ground.

    It's not interested in Twolegs, it's interested in the fact that it seems to have found a strong one.

    It has been half a month since leaving the Huailong base, and it has not encountered a strong opponent, which makes it a little disappointed. Now that it has discovered something, its tiger eyes are bright, and it is about to rush over to see what happened. The mini sapling was brought over by the branches with a whimper.

    It turned out to be a small tree.

    The mother tiger licked the fur on her lips, glanced at it, and was about to look for the strong man.

    ——During

    this period of time, the mini saplings have been tirelessly learning everything around them, and naturally followed the big white tiger to learn the content on the early education machine, plus the little white tiger taught them to recognize characters from time to time, and it claims to be smart. It has mastered a lot of Chinese characters .

    At the moment, I am using the Chinese characters I have learned to display it with its flexible and useful branches, showing off to the big white tiger.

    The mother tiger understood and let out a low growl.

    ——I don't understand

    the mini sapling's response.

    Mother Tiger: "..."

    It is really difficult for different species to communicate.

    Helpless, the tiger mother wronged her with a pointed tail and wrote a few words on the ground.

    ——Is there a powerful

    one?

    What's great?

    The mini saplings are usually a little shy of someone or something, but they are bold and curious in other aspects. As soon as they hear something powerful, they immediately hook it to the crystal nucleus, and the flexible branches change into other Chinese characters again.

    ——Crystal Core

    Tiger's mother stared at these two words, and nodded, feeling that there was nothing wrong with it.

    ——The

    mini saplings turned against each other in an instant.

    Anyway, it's still early, it's not too late for them to take down the crystal nucleus first and then go back.

    Besides, the big white tiger is here, someone will not offend the little white tiger and lose their temper with them.

    The mini sapling deeply understands the little white tiger standing at the top of the food chain between them, and the tree is at the bottom. Now that it is accompanied by the big white tiger, it is not afraid anymore.

    The mother tiger nodded, watching the miniature sapling boldly trying to wrap the branch around, it mercilessly slapped it away with its tail, and then rushed towards the source of the sound.