Chapter 45

Chapter 45

    "Aww——" Mom, this is where the sick beauty and I live in the Huailong base. Although it's a bit small, it's full of viscera!

    Qiao Yi was so happy that she shook her head and led Mother Tiger, who came to the residence for the first time, to stroll around the one-bedroom, one-bathroom house with ease.

    The mother tiger also looked around in a decent way, observing where the cub is now living.

    Shen Zhixu welcomed the expressionless Cheng Yao into the house, seeing the little white tiger's joy overflowing his words, he couldn't help but smile in his eyes, but when he looked at Cheng Yao, his smile restrained a little.

    "The room is a bit small, you should sit down on the sofa first."

    There was a sofa near the gate, and Shen Zhixu beckoned Cheng Yao to sit down.

    Cheng Yao vaguely looked at the furnishings in the house before she sat down on the sofa.

    "It's the first time we met. My name is Cheng Yao. You should be Dabai's master, right?"

    She finally understood why Dabai was so persistent in returning to Long City. It turned out that there were not only its tiger cubs, but also its master.

    But all these things obviously never existed in the last life, and there is no one named Shen Zhixu in the Huailong base. It seems that her rebirth has changed a lot of things.

    Cheng Yao's straightforwardness made Shen Zhixu slightly surprised, and after chewing the word "Master" repeatedly in his heart, he seemed to be smiling but not smiling.

    "Shen Zhixu." He first introduced his name, and then said: "If the big white in your mouth refers to Aoao's mother, then sorry, I am not its owner." Even the little white tiger, he didn't think so

    . He is his master, and he feels that he is the little white tiger's partner, or a breeder.

    When Cheng Yao heard the words, she was taken aback for a moment, then a burst of ecstasy welled up in her heart, and finally thought of Dabai's dying appearance when she met him, anger ignited in her heart, and her tone was quite cold.

    "Since you are not the master of Dabai, then why did you let Dabai alone resist the fourth-order speed zombies? If I hadn't saved Dabai, it might have..."

    Cheng Yao couldn't say the last words no matter what, her bright red lips were tightly pursed.

    And Cheng Yao's sudden accusation also made Shen Zhixu stunned.

    Tier 4 speed zombie?

    This is something he never knew.

    Shen Zhixu subconsciously looked at the little white tiger.

    Qiao Yi, who was lying on the tiger mother and focused on licking its fur, was stunned for a few seconds by the female lead's accusation, and with a whimper, she lowered her head and lightly rubbed the tiger mother's head.

    "Woo--" Mom, you've suffered.

    "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-" now my abilities have been upgraded to the third level.

    Qiao Yi swore her promise, and Cheng Yao's voice sounded again.

    "Why don't you speak?"

    Qiao Yi recovered, frowning slightly.