Chapter 39

Chapter 39 Thirty-Nine Cerebellar Axes

    It was night, and the deep night was dotted with twinkling stars from time to time, and a fire was burning in the dim service area. Five men were sitting around the fire, eating instant noodles in a bowl.

    While eating noodles, Chen Qiliang secretly looked at the Hummer not far away, lightly bumped Gao Hongkai with his elbow, and asked in a low voice: "Brother Kai, do you know why Brother Shen went to Huailong base with us?" Is it?"

    Ever since the anesthesia failed, Chen Qiliang clearly knew that Ding Ruibo set up a trap for them to drill, and finally after Shen Zhixu saved them, he called Shen Zhixu as Brother Shen, and at the same time he admired him very much. Shen Zhixu was going back to Huailong Base with them, and he was beyond happy.

    Gao Hongkai, who was being questioned, paused, and exchanged glances with Li Wenbin who was facing him.

    It has been three days since they left the village, and they didn't tell them the truth after they woke up. Instead, they told them half of the truth, only telling them that Ding Ruibo designed them to feed them to zombies, and they were finally rescued by Shen Zhixu, so they didn't Knowing Shen Zhixu's methods, everyone was very grateful to him.

    Regarding this, neither Li Wenbin nor Gao Hongkai said anything, after all, it was a fact that Shen Zhixu saved them.

    "Brother Kai?"

    Chen Qiliang called after Gao Hongkai hadn't responded for a long time.

    "Well, it's the little white tiger who wants to go to the Huailong base." Although this is unbelievable, that's how it is.

    "Wow? Brother Shen dotes on the little white tiger too much!" Chen Qiliang couldn't help but start to envy the little white tiger. These days, Brother Shen treats them indifferently, and it's really not easy to get close to them.

    Gao Hongkai curled his lips, he still wanted to touch the little white tiger, but Shen Zhixu's eyes were so terrifying that he didn't dare to move.

    At this moment, the little white tiger, whom Chen Qiliang envied, was sitting in the back seat of the Humvee, scratching the crystal nucleus on the cushion with its paws.

    It was a light gray crystal nucleus. According to the sick beauty, this crystal nucleus was the crystal nucleus in Ding Ruibo's head.

    "Oh, don't absorb it by mistake, this crystal nucleus is not something you can absorb."

    Qiao Yi raised her head and gave the sick beauty a white look.

    She is not stupid, of course she knows that crystal nuclei with different attributes cannot be absorbed!

    A rare ability like her can only absorb colorless crystal nuclei without attributes.

    Shen Zhixu rubbed his nose, and seeing that the little white tiger was really interested in the crystal nucleus, he suddenly remembered the third-order wood system crystal nucleus placed in the space, and took it out and placed it in front of her.

    "Hey, here you go."

    Qiao Yi's gaze was instantly attracted by the dark green crystal nucleus.

    Shen Zhixu smiled slightly, and took some time to sort out the supplies in the space. He found that there was still a crystal nucleus of a third-order zombie in the space that he had dealt with three days ago. He immediately took it out and placed it in front of the little white tiger.

    Qiao Yi was taken aback for a moment, then looked up at the sick beauty.

    "Aww—" Isn't this the crystal nucleus of the third-order zombie in the village?