Chapter 22

Chapter 22 Twenty-two Cerebellar Axes

    "Jiujiu——"

    Accompanied by the crisp sound of birdsong in the morning, a fluffy round head emerged from under the big red quilt in the dark cave.

    Qiao Yi got up from the bed in difficulty, the whole tiger was still a little dazed.

    Obviously dragging the quilt back yesterday was to get rid of her identity as a warm baby. Who knows that she was still fooled by the sick beauty when she was sleeping last night, and she still slept in the same bed with the sick beauty.

    Fortunately, it's cool in the mountains at night, so she won't feel stuffy under the blanket.

    Thinking of this, Qiao Yi became a little more energetic. She must not be fooled by the sick beauty again tonight, otherwise what is the majesty of the tiger?

    After making up her mind, Qiao Yi shook her body and stretched her waist comfortably. Before going out, she took a look at the sick beauty and found that he was still sleeping. His beard was trembling, and she silently complained about being a slacker. Only then did Pidianpidian leave the cave.

    Today, Qiao Yi searched around in the morning, but couldn't find any other small prey to improve food, so she had to focus on the rabbit.

    Without too much effort, Qiao Yi hunted down a rabbit. After eating and drinking, she felt her teeth itching and wanted to bite something to feel comfortable. She simply bit the rabbit's ribs and expressed interest. Grinding teeth.

    It was also because Qiao Yi was addicted to grinding her teeth that she had already eaten breakfast longer than usual, and it was almost noon when she was going back to the cave.

    Before returning to the cave, Qiao Yi saw a tall and thin figure standing at the entrance of the cave from a distance, and couldn't help but quicken her pace.

    "Aww—" Ah, is the sick beauty waiting for me to come back?

    Shen Zhixu was used to the little white tiger going out when he woke up, but after waiting in the cave for almost two hours, he didn't see the little white tiger come back. Little, little deciduous teeth haven't been replaced yet, what if we encounter zombies or wild beasts?

    The more he thought about it, the more Shen Zhixu couldn't sit still, but he didn't know where the little white tiger was usually active, so he could only stand at the entrance of the cave and wait for her to come back. Now that the little white tiger came back safe and sound, he heaved a sigh of relief, and at the same time Feeling that in the next life, he was tortured to the point where he was nothing but Gujing, and his mood changed a lot because of the little white tiger.

    He doesn't know if this is good or bad, but it doesn't look like he hates it so far.

    Shen Zhixu's thoughts were refocused on the little white tiger sweeping towards him, looking at that stupid and cute tiger face, he sighed silently.

    "Aww—" What's the matter with you, sick beauty? Are you sighing?

    Qiao Yi stopped in front of the sick beauty, and when she looked up at the sick beauty, she realized that he was so tall, it was tiring to look up like this.

    So she took a few steps back and distanced herself from the sick beauty.

    "Have you looked for breakfast?" Shen Zhixu squatted down in front of the little white tiger, and rubbed her head skillfully.

    "Aww—" Hmm.

    "Why have you been here for so long?"

    Qiao Yi felt a little guilty for some reason, and didn't dare to tell the sick beauty because she was addicted to grinding her teeth and forgot to come back in time.