Chapter 32

Chapter 32 Thirty-two Cerebellar Axes

    Li Wenbin felt that he was very unlucky. He narrowly escaped from the third-order wood-type zombies yesterday, and today he encountered a group of zombies that were almost all second-order zombies. To wipe out the whole army!

    "Captain, we're almost at the gas station."

    It was yesterday's fire-type supernatural being who spoke. He was still in fear at the moment, and his hair stood on end when he thought of the group of crazy zombies.

    "Damn it, where did that group of zombies come from? We've been in Longcheng for so many days and we haven't encountered a group of zombies that are almost all second-level zombies!" The man in the passenger seat beat his head hard. thigh.

    Li Wenbin's face turned black when he heard what his teammates said, "Have you noticed the leading zombie?" "

    What?"

    The two people sitting in front of the car said in unison. Leading zombie.

    "I suspect that the leading zombie is around the third level."

    "What? Another third-level zombie?!"

    "What kind of geomantic omen is this Longcheng? Why are there so many third-level zombies?!

    " To meet them, this luck is no one else!

    Li Wenbin also thought of this, and didn't want to stay in Longcheng any longer. He wanted to return to Huailong base as soon as possible, and talk to the senior management of the base about the situation in Longcheng.

    Huailong base is the closest base to Longcheng. Now there are so many third-order zombies in Longcheng base. If they are not in order, they will go to Huailong base looking for clues. If this is the case, their Huailong base will be in danger.

    "Huh? There's someone at the gas station!" As soon as the fire-type superpower finished speaking, he saw a familiar figure hugging the little white tiger, "It's the little brother from yesterday!" Li Wenbin's heart moved, and he sat up straight and looked forward

    . , really saw Shen Zhixu's figure.

    It seems that he is not very unlucky, he can persuade Shen Zhixu to leave with them before leaving Longcheng.

    The abacus in Li Wenbin's heart was pounding, and after the fire-type supernatural being drove the car into the gas station and parked it, he couldn't wait to get out of the car.

    "Little brother, we meet again."

    Li Wenbin cupped his hands at Shen Zhixu as soon as he got out of the car.

    Originally, Qiao Yi was still a little wary of who was coming, but when she saw that the person getting out of the car was Li Wenbin, her tense back relaxed slightly, and her eyes lit up.

    Sure enough, it was right to go out, look, she met Li Wenbin and the others!

    "Captain Li? We meet again."

    At this time, Li Wenbin's teammates also got out of the car. Shen Zhixu's eyes slowly passed over them, noticing that they were disheveled at the moment, and some of them were still injured. In terms of the number of people, there are even fewer people, and they know that they are in danger again.

    Shen Zhixu understood, and he didn't ask rashly. Instead, Li Wenbin chattered about what happened to them.

    Not long after, Shen Zhixu and the others knew that Li Wenbin and the others had met a third-tier zombie and led a group of second-tier zombies.