Chapter 46

Chapter 46 Forty-Six Cerebellar Axes

    After Gao Hongkai left, Shen Zhixu began to prepare the tiger mother's temporary sleeping nest. At this time, the little white tiger jumped down from the sofa, but she was too anxious. Xu was terrified, and hurried over, picked up the little white tiger, and carefully checked where she fell.

    "Does it hurt? Why are you so careless?"

    In contrast to Shen Zhixu's nervousness, the mother tiger was still lazily lying on the sofa, watching the interaction of one person and one tiger with her round tiger eyes.

    Qiao Yi shook her head, facing the concern of the sick beauty, she shook her head.

    "Aww——" The sick beauty doesn't have to worry about me, I don't feel pain.

    When she fell, she was cushioned by thick hair, so she didn't feel much pain.

    Seeing this, Shen Zhixu breathed a sigh of relief, and tapped the little white tiger's moist nose with his fingers.

    "Be careful next time."

    "Aoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-" Don't we have a good time here?

    When the sick beauty talked with Gao Hongkai just now, she didn't avoid Qiao Yi and the others. Knowing that the sick beauty might want to change houses, she couldn't help but think of the crystal nucleus that she paid the rent before, and now she still feels a little pain.

    Afraid that the sick beauty would not understand, she pointed to the door.

    Shen Zhixu is smart and can understand almost everything.

    "Oh, I want to ask about what I just said to Gao Hongkai?"

    That's right!

    Qiao Yi gave the sick beauty an appreciative look.

    Shen Zhixu laughed, "Don't you think this room is too small? You and your mother won't be comfortable living here." It turned out that the

    sick beauty was thinking of them!

    Qiao Yi was so moved that she sniffed, but still shook her head firmly.

    "Aww—" We are just sleeping here, what do we need such a large space for?

    And now that the tiger mother has been found, since the tiger mother likes to eat fresh raw meat, there is a high probability that they will often leave the base. In this way, there is no need to change to a bigger house!

    Besides, she was not willing to make the sick beauty too tired, he just awakened the space ability, hunting and killing zombies all depended on physical strength, it would be very tiring to feed their mother and daughter, so... Qiao Yi smiled

    in her heart.

    So let her and mother tiger raise the sick beauty together!

    When the time comes, she and Mother Tiger will join forces to hunt down zombies, and the sickly beauty will pick up crystal nuclei behind them!

    The picture was so beautiful that the tail behind Qiao Yi shook unconsciously.

    "What are you thinking about so happy?" Shen Zhixu asked with a smile.