Chapter 2

Chapter 2 Two Cerebellar Axes

    About an hour later, the tiger mother came back. (wap.k6yk.com read it and watch the mobile version)

    The moment she saw Mother Tiger jumping into the room, Qiao Yi immediately got out of the sofa and ran over.

    "Woo--"

    Qiao Yi rubbed her head against the mother tiger's forelegs, and screamed childishly, as if she was asking what the mother tiger was doing.

    However, the mother tiger didn't know what her cub meant, thinking that the cub was bored by herself, and now she wanted to play with her by herself.

    As a result, Qiao Yi was picked up by the tiger mother and pulled in front of her. Her fat tongue licked Qiao Yi all over her body.

    Qiao Yi, who was so comfortably licked, made an indistinct gurgling sound from her throat, which made her almost forget about her business. When she regained her senses, she struggled to escape from under the mother tiger's tongue, whining.

    Mother Tiger didn't understand what the cub meant, and stared at Qiao Yi with glazed eyes.

    Qiao Yi was frustrated, so she walked around the mother tiger with her short legs, checked carefully, and found that there was no injury on the mother tiger, and slowly let go of her heart that had been hanging.

    During the whole process, the mother tiger lay lazily on her forelegs, and only when the cub walked around in front of her did she raise her spirits and stare at her.

    "Woo--" Mom! Where did you go?

    "Woo--" What happened outside? Why is that growling sound gone?

    That's right, shortly after the tiger mother ran out, the roar that made the tiger feel uneasy disappeared. Qiao Yi suspected that the disappearance of the roar had something to do with the tiger mother.

    However, I don't know if there is a communication barrier between the tiger and the tiger. The mother tiger just didn't understand what the cub meant, thinking that she was as boring as usual, and let her scream, her eyes narrowed slightly, as if she was not asleep.

    Qiao Yi "..."

    Qiao Yi gave up, and her light blue eyes moved nimbly. She knew that she couldn't get the information she wanted to know from Mother Tiger, so she got up and tentatively walked towards the window.

    Before taking a few steps, Qiao Yi's neck tightened, and the whole tiger seemed to be choked by the throat of fate and picked up by the mother tiger.

    Qiao Yisheng had nothing to love.

    The tiger mother walked back to the sofa with Qiao Yi in her mouth, put her down and lay down.

    After Qiao Yi was free to move around, she glanced at the mother tiger cautiously, seeing that it was sleeping but not sleeping again, and took a few steps tentatively again.

    Very good, mother tiger didn't get up.

    Qiao Yi made a comparison to herself in her heart, and then walked towards the window dawdly.

    However, it was still the same, and after not taking a few steps, Qiao Yi's actions were discovered by the tiger mother, and she was grabbed by the back of the neck again. After being put down this time, the tiger mother seemed to be impatient, and yelled at her like a reprimand.

    Qiao Yi was caught off guard by the yelling, her hind limbs softened, and she sat down on the ground, staring blankly at Mother Tiger.

    The two white tigers, one big and one small, looked at each other in dismay, but it was Qiao Yi who came back to his senses and secretly looked at the face of the tiger's mother.