Chapter 49

Chapter 49 Forty-Nine Cerebellar Axes

    Shen Zhixu and the others returned to Huailong Base in the evening.

    This trip can be said to be quite fruitful for them, at least they have collected everything Shen Zhixu wanted to collect.

    As for Gao Hongkai, he also took advantage of Shen Zhixu and the others, sneaked into the car dealership with them and fought together, and got several second-order crystal nuclei.

    "Hongkai, you're back?"

    Li Wenbin, who was waiting at the gate of the supernatural person's residential area, was relieved when he saw Gao Hongkai came back safe and sound.

    Gao Hongkai was taken aback when he saw Li Wenbin, "Captain? Why are you here? Are you waiting for me here?"

    In fact, after returning to the Huailong base, Li Wenbin was very disturbed, because he and Gao Hongkai knew that Shen Zhixu has too many secrets, even though Shen Zhixu usually treats people indifferently and seems to take nothing to heart, he is still afraid that one day Shen Zhixu will kill someone to silence him.

    So today, after hearing that Shen Zhixu took Gao Hongkai out alone, his heart was hanging in his throat. After finishing the matter at hand, he waited for Gao Hongkai to come back, and now he is safe and sound. When he came back, the joy on his face was not concealed, so he was completely relieved, and instead of answering Gao Hongkai's question directly, he looked at the gray rabbit in his hand.

    "Is this going to the mountain?"

    "Well, the big white tiger is going to hunt, so I volunteered to take Brother Shen to the mountain, hehehe, I also caught a rabbit myself, captain, am I good?" Hearing

    yes Gao Hongkai volunteered, Li Wenbin really didn't know whether to praise this kid for his big heart, glared at him, and then looked at Shen Zhixu, but his eyes were attracted by the big white tiger beside him.

    Is this the little white tiger's mother? It is really a ferocious big white tiger.

    "Brother Shen." Li Wenbin greeted Shen Zhixu.

    "What's the matter?" Shen Zhixu saw that the little white tiger seemed a little tired, so he simply hugged her up.

    Qiao Yi took advantage of the situation and found a comfortable position in the arms of the sick beauty, and nestled obediently.

    The mother tiger just glanced at it and didn't say anything about it.

    Li Wenjing was amazed, she heard that the tigress was the most protective of her cubs, but she didn't expect this big white tiger to tolerate Shen Zhixu hugging the little white tiger.

    He suppressed his complicated thoughts and straightened his face, "It's like this, I received a notice today that the base is going to launch a large-scale collective mission to collect medical supplies in Fengta City next door. In addition to the base sending troops and The supernatural team that belongs to the base, and the non-governmental supernatural team can also take the initiative to sign up. Brother Shen, I wonder if you are interested in this mission?"

    Hearing that the rewards for this mission are quite good, Li Wenbin became interested in it and thought about it Bring your own team to sign up. If you add Shen Zhixu and the two white tigers, they will definitely return safely.

    "Fengta City?" Shen Zhixu murmured subconsciously, facing Li Wenbin's expectant gaze, he shook his head slightly, "Not interested."

    Li Wenbin was disappointed, "I see, that's fine."