All too well.

Heyyyy I thought to write the names of the parts about songs , like Taylor Swift, the weekend and more so I hope you'll love it and I'll make the chapters longer than I used to :)

———————————————————-
Me and Matt dating for almost a two years. I think our relationship is the best I've ever was on. We living in the same apartment and we spending time together every day. I just loved how he make me feel.

Today he told his family come to dinner, so it's mean that his mom and dad will be here and his brothers. So I was kinda of nervous.

I had only half of hour to get ready with myself and control my emotions so I won't look stupid.
Because it's can give them a bad feeling about Me.

"Hey they are here!" Matt said and he went to the door. "Hold on.." I said. "What?" He asked me. "Your suit, let me fix it." I said and he laughed. "Don't be nervous baby." He said. "I'm not just want you to look good." I said and he kissed my forehead.

"Hello!!" His mom get into the house with flowers and wine. "It's a really pretty house." She hugs her son and I looked at them. I didn't knew anyone, not a single one. "Hey you must be y/n" jimmy asked me, his dad. I knew their names because Matt told me everything about them.

"Yes hey, nice to meet you." I shaked his hand. "You too, it's for you." His mom told me and gave me the flowers and the wine. "Oh thank you. But you didn't have too." "Okay I think we should eat. We have wine and great food so let's go." Matt said and we all walked to the table.

They talked about the life in Boston, because Matt lived there for all his life. But since we've been in college we moved on too New York. "So yeah, that's it.. how the college things going?" Mary Lou asked Matt. "Good, we doing everything together." He said and look at me.

"Oh. It's amazing, you most be really good at that." She said to me. "Well she still have some things that she needs to learn but yes, she is." Matt said and I looked at him. "Well I thought everyone over there need to be so good at schoolwork." Jimmy asked. "Yes but it's not a big deal, just a few tests i need to do and something like that." I said. "Oh it's okay." "Wait what about your math class? You told me they kicked you out to the lowest one.." Matt remind me, why does he open all of this here front of his family?

"Yeah don't worry I'll be good." I said. "Oh you're not good at math. It's kinda of bad you know, Matt is really good at this ask him for help." Nick his brother said. "Yea I know. I think I'll go clean the kitchen." I said after a few minutes of silence.

"Yeah we should go too. We have a flight tomorrow.." Mary Lou said and they all left . Matt stayed outside talking with them more I just clean all the dishes and picked up the food from the table. "Wow thats was so good right,baby?" He got into the house. "Yeah absolutely." I whispered.

"What's wrong?" Matt noticed me. "Nothing, just you opening up all my fails in the collage like nothing." I said and turn around to look at him. "What do you mean?" "Oh Matt you know what I mean, talking about my grades and about my college career front of your family is nothing to you?" I shouts. "Okay but it's not that big deal, they weren't even care about your grades." He said.

"Matt are you kidding me? I saw their faces when you asked about my math class." "It's not a big deal, why are you fucking worry about it?" He asked. "Worry? Not to worry? They're stranges to me, they're older then me and I don't even know them." I shouts. "It's so ridiculous. So fucking ridiculous, they don't even fucking care about it." He whispered to himself and I kept cleaning the dishes.

He was so blind and for what? For nothing. "Okay you know I'm sorry. Come here." He said after a few minutes and hugs me from the behind, I just couldn't stop thinking about it. "I'm so so sorry okay baby? You right." He said and kissed my forehead. "Don't do it again Matt please you know I don't like talk about my grades." I turn around. "I know. Sorry my love" he said and kissed me.

We went upstairs to our room, and then I decided to surprise Matt with a gift I brought for him. "Matt, come here please." I said and he get into our room. "What happened baby?" He asked and sat next to me. I gave him the box. "It's for me?" He asked and I nodded.

He opened the box and saw necklace with his first letter and my first letter. "Wow. It's beautiful." He whispered and I smiled. "Thank you baby. I love you." He kissed me and I helped him put it on his chest.

*a few weeks later *

Matt stayed in the library until the evening. So I had home alone, I made dinner to myself and he finally came back home. "Hey baby." I said when he throw his keys on the table.

"Hey.. can I talk with you?" He asked. "Sure, why?" I asked and got into the living room. I kissed his hair and sat front of him. He was kinda of off. I knew something wasn't up.

"Don't tell me it's What I think it this." I knew that by the look on his face. "So that's it you're just going throw everything away?!" I shouts at him from the fear of losing him.

"I'm sorry y/n I don't won't to hold you back." He whispered I just lost my mind. "Matt you can't be real right now. Hold me back? From what?" "From me." He said. "What are you talking about?" I asked. "Sorry y/n, sometimes you need to learn of let go." He told me. "So where are you going to be? Huh? We living together." I asked and felt my tears. "I'm going to live with one of my friend on his apartment.. you can take this house." He said and I nodded.

"Fine, then leave. Tomorrow morning I don't want to see you. If you think your holding me back." I said and went upstairs .

- after a few years. Y/n and Matt are not together-

Today it's my big day! I finally finished my lessons and done with college. I was super excited. I was about to walk on the stage and I felt so good . "Now get y/n l/n!" My principal called my name. I walked into the stage and wave to my family and my friends who cheers me from the crowd.

"Thank you." I said and shaked my teachers hands. And walked out from the stage. Finally I got some freedom. My family ran to me and cheers me and hugs me. I was so happy and my mom just was so excited for me.

"Hey." I heard some voice behind me. "Hey.." I looked around and saw Matt, my ex. I got over Matt before a year ago when I moved on and found another amazing guy but we broke up. I saw Matt everyday but didn't say a single word to him. So it's kinda of weird to talk with him after almost a year and half we weren't .

"Um congratulations to you." He said and smiled. "Thanks , you too." I said and he looked down and smiled. "You know I'm really proud of you, you got success on math.." he laugh. "Oh yeah this. Yeah, I finally figured it out." I laughed with him. "So what your plans for now?" He asked me. "I actually want to do some around the world trip.. you know, with my sister." "Sounds great, go for it you got this." He said.

"Thank you Matt, I need to go .." I start speaking and then I saw the necklace, the necklace I gave him two weeks before we broke up. I was shock to see him with her. After all this time he kept it on him. It's remind me of that one night. The night he promised me he won't take it down.

And he did, he didn't took it down. "I need to go back to my family." I said and looked up at him. "Your necklace really pretty on you." I said. "Oh yeah. Someone really special to me gave it to me before a few years ago." He said and looked at me.

I just stare at him and smiled . He do remember. He do knew all my feeling for him. A least I know now nothing was nothing. It's was something special between us and it's still is.