Enchanted

Your friends always wants for you a man that will be there for you, you were alone when all your friends were in a relationship.

You had a huge problem with fall in love. You got attached too fast and then get hurt. So they always try to look for your best man.
No matter what.

They took you to bars, to parties, dates. Everything, you liked that, but it's was way too much, you wanted to find it by yourself.

Not with help.

There you were again, at the same club like always, like every single Thursday. Your friends was dancing and you were sitting on the bar and looking at them.

You looked at the bar sometimes to look for someone, not because you want their attention, because you just wanted to make sure you safe on your own.

Matt was sitting on the other side of the room, with his brother Chris and his best friend, Nate. They both were talking and joking around, when Matt just stare at you.

He couldn't get off his eyes from you, he just smiled at you and saw how you being so nervous about the situation.

He just wanted to talk with you, even when he didn't knew who are you.

You saw Matt's eyes on you. You got scared, but you still looked back at him and saw the light in his eyes, he smiled at you and you smiled back, you felt like it's a good thing.

"Hey, I'll be right back." Matt said to Chris who didn't pay attention at all to his brother. "To get a drink?" He asked Matt. "Yeah." He said and took his phone and put it inside his pocket. "Get me and Nate too!" Chris said.

Matt nodded with his head and walked to your sit, you looked at him getting close and just cleared your throat and turned around to face the bartender.

Matt came close to you, he was teller then you that you needed to look up and look at him, he saw you getting nervous so he didn't say that much. "Hey, two beers please."

You moved your hair behind your ear when you felt so nervous, Matt could read you like a  open book, he knew your body language.
He just knew how you doing and acting.

"Hey.." he said, starting the conversation. "Hey." You said back. "I saw that you're alone.. I wanted to ask if you're okay?" He asked. "Yeah, im good." You said nervously.

"What? Your date run away? He found out you're a killer?" He made you laugh, your laugh made him smile. "No, worse, he find out I'm not drinking beer..." you looked at him. He looked back at you.

He saw the most beautiful eyes looking inside his. "Wow, it's the worse.. maybe I should run too." He said and made you smile with the biggest smile he ever saw.

"I'm Matt." He said after a few minutes. "Or Matthew, whatever you want." "Okay, um or Matthew, I'm y/n." You made him laugh.

"It's nice to meet you I'm y/n." And that's how it's was. "Can I sit?" He asked. "Of course." You replied and he just sat next to you. "So. Y/n, what a pretty girl like you doing here all alone?" He asked and you rolled your eyes. But your heart melt.

"Are you trying to get me out?" You asked. "No, im just thinking that you shouldn't be here all alone." He said and smiled. "My friends dancing on the dance floor with their partners, and I'm stuck here," you point at the table. "At the bar, alone."

"So you're single?"
"Why, you still want me?"
"No, you're not my type."
"You could me pretty."

You made Matt go back to quiet mode. "It's not mean that I'm into you." He said. "Liar." You could read his eyes, and it's made him blush. You sipped your drink and he looked at you. "I'm just want to be your company."

He looked at you like he never looked at no one else, he made you smile and you made him by not doing anything. "Cool.. but i don't think my friends like the idea." You said.

Matt looked back to see a group of girls looking at her and asking if she is okay. When they saw that he looking, they stopped and made him laugh.

"So we should leave." He said and looked back at you. "Where?" You asked. "The beach." He said, your eyes was bright enough to see the reflection of Matt.

You liked the idea of what he said.

"Let's do it."

-
The drive was so good, Matt talked with you all the way, trying to get to know you better. He wanted you inside his life so he tried to be the nicest.

You talked with Matt, and you just felt okay, for the first time, not being nervous, he didn't touched you, he didn't put music. He wanted to hear your voice. He didn't make you feel bad, if you didn't want to talk he let you.

He was different.

You finally made it and got into the beach. "Oh god, my heels." You said. "Let me hold if for you." Matt said and offered his hand.

You thanked him and put your hand on his shoulder to take off the heels. He hold your heels in his hand and you just run into the beach. "Come on!" You shouted.

You made Matt laugh, he ran after you and you just looked at the waves. "I love this place.." you said. "Yeah." He whispered .

"Yeah.. I feel like I can find myself here." "Okay, if you would be a sea creature, what would you be?" He made you laugh. "What?"
"I don't know just keep going." He said .

"Maybe a white whale?" He nodded at your answer. "And what will be your first snack?" He asked. "Matt what are you asking me?" You looked at him. "It's my brother thing."

"Okay, cool.." you said and felt that you getting close to him. "Yeah" Matt felt the distance between you and him.

"Can I ask you something?" You asked, you felt like your stomach was burning because of the way you felt for this boy, and you just Met him. But he felt different.

"Yeah, sure?" "Did you.. did you tried to get me out with you?" You asked. "You wanna tell me that you think I'll take you out like that?" He smiled at you. "You said I wasn't your type." You said back. "I lied, no?"

"I knew it.." you whispered and looked inside his eyes, no matter what. "Can I do something?" You asked him, Matt nodded.

You took Matt hand and he looked at you, with the biggest smile, he just love that. You ran into the water when Matt was running with you, he didn't thought of this.

Not at all.

You just laughed at him and he throw water on you, you felt free, with Matt. Even when you just met him, he ran after you until he catch you. And you were happy.

When Matt did, he made you turned around and let his fingers run through your wet hair, he hold you tight to him, he just made you look at him. "No one is in love with you?"

It's was Matt first thing, he was so nervous, he want you to be his, he felt something else tonight, with you.

You shaked your head as no, he just looked at you, like you were worth all the things in this world. "Good.." he said, before his lips met yours.

Like your eyes met his.

You kissed him back, you kissed him like you never kissed no one before, he was different, he show you that boys are okay, and you can find the best one on your own.

After the first kiss he made you smile, he looked at you and put your ear behind your ear. He was so happy that happened.

"No one is in love with you?"
"You?"

You bite your tongue and just kissed him again, Matt knew the answer. So he kissed back, but he made you laugh a lot.

"I was so happy to meet you, or Matthew."

"I was enchanted to meet you, I'm y/n."