That Way (2)

You woke up at the morning after a night of wondering and thinking about what Matt try to do last night.

You didn't really have the energy to go to school, be with your friends, with your best friends, with Matt.

You liked being at school, even when it's was school, something there made you feel okay. It's was your freedom from your own self.
You liked being funny to your friends and the teachers, you weren't that smart but it's was enough to keep you at the level of your grade.

School was your escape zone.
Even when it's made you so much trouble.

You wore your school uniform and you took your bag and walked out of the house. You didn't even took a breakfast or told anything some thing. You just wanted talk with Matt.

You texted Matt a message and start walking to school .

Matt get out of his shower and saw your message. ''hey, can you meet me at school, at my locker. We need to talk.' He read it, he knew about what you want to talk.

The kiss.

Matt wore a shirt and get out of the house. He ran all the stairs and walked out of the house. He start the car and then Chris get out of the house. "Where do you think you going, you need take us too." He said. "Take a bus today!!" He start driving out of the parking garage. "Matt! Stop." Chris run after his car.

Matt drove next to your street he knew your way to school, so he hoped to meet you on his way. When he saw you walking next to the street he stopped the car next to you and made you stop listening to your music.

"Hey!" You said. "Hey.. get in here." He opened you the door and you got in. You didn't hoped Matt would come to your street.

"So.. what bring you here?" "It's my way to school, y/n." He lied. He never drove this way to school, but you didn't knew it. "Really? I didn't saw you here before.." you looked around. "Well, you're at your own world when you hear music." He was right about this.

"Okay, fine." You said and looked at him, Matt bring you a smile back and looked at the road. "Hey.. I.." Matt start to say. "I don't want it to be weird." He knew you want talk about this.

"Yeah?" You asked. "I don't really know why I wanted to kiss you. It's was so weird for me and I'm sorry." He said. "It's fine. It's was a mistake for you, that's it." You replied.

"I don't know, you making me crazy." He said. "What?" You asked. "I don't know what I'm thinking when I'm with you." He just mumbled his thoughts . "Matt." You called him.

"Sorry."
"If there's anything you wanna tell me, say it."
"There nothing I wanna say."
"So what was that?"

He sigh. "Y/n, leave it." He said. "No! You talking like it's your mind talking right now." You shout at him. "Because it is!" He said and made you look at him. "You're just making me crazy, y/n." He added.

"You see? That's what I'm talking about Matt." You told Matt, he just wanted to get out of this. "I.. I just think I want more then this." He said. "Matt.. what the fuck?" You told him. "You know what, forget what I said." He stopped the car and walked out of the car. "Matt." You said and his door shout.

You get out of his car and ran after him. "Matt." You said again. "Please leave me alone." He told you. "But.." you said and he just walked away, leave you there. Alone.