The wedding song

Your life you thought that loving was better on high school, since you don't really have to worry about your future with that person. But when you grow up, you realise high school was fucking you up more than you thought it would.

After high school, your love life got harder, and more uneasy than ever, to trust men's was more difficult, and to get heartbreak was more often than actually being able to fall in love, so you gave up, you always said your rather to be single, leave New York and live in LA for thee rest of your life, focusing in your music career.

But it's wasn't going to happened when you got bumped into some random guy in a bar: Matt.

And your life changed completely, Matt was the one to show you whatever you thought was the opposite, and you're can fall in love over and over again, you wanted to spend the rest of your life with Matt, and you finally found yourself being loved in a relationship that you were in love with the person.

Today was the day every person in your life was waiting for, your wedding day, Matt took off the ring some random night, when you both was in a trip to Paris, it's was next to the Eiffel Tower, your favorite place in this world, you always said how much you want to get married in Paris, in the city of love, with the love of your life, or as you called him, Matt sturniolo.

You got up in your hotel, with your sister, Lizzie. You both slept on the same room with your mom and madi, Matt's best friend who was a close friend of yours when you start dating Matt.

It's was already the night of your wedding, you was doing your hair and makeup, and Matt was on the other hotel with his brothers, you didn't talked to him or saw him in two days since the party was over. "Are you gonna sing it?" Your sister asked and put her earring. "Maybe, I don't know yet, I'm actually looking at the lyrics right now." You said and show her the note in your phone, with the lyrics of your new song.

When Matt pulled the ring out, you wrote a song for him, about how much you love him and thankful about the moments you have to live with him. You planned to sing it first in your wedding, to Matt.

"What song?" Your mom got into the room, you could tell it's was her since she wore heels. "A song I wrote for Matt." You replied with a smile and red cheeks. "How adorable, my sweet girl." Your mom said with a smile and kiss the top of your head. "You most definitely have feelings for him to wrote a song about him." Your mom laughed, the fact you talked about your fiancé with your mom, made you blush, it's made you smile and flushed your eyes with love.

"It's why I am marry him, because he is the love of my life." You laughed. "I know my girl, and I'm happy for you, and thanks god that you found this lovely guy who treats you like you deserve." Your mom said and some tears were on her eyes, you wrapped your arms around her and laughed at her. "Don't cry, save it to the real wedding." You said and wipe her tears.

"I love you, and I'll see you soon." She said and left the room.

"I love you too mom." You said and let go of her, getting ready to see your husband, the future husband of yours.

-

Matt was on the car to your hotel, Chris and Marylou, his mom was in the car with him, he wore his suit, she was black suit with white shirt and black shoes, he looked like a normal person in a suit, but for you, he will look like the most beautiful person In this world.

His hair was cut in a middle part, like the time he was meeting you, his eyes was full of wordiness and joy, he was a bit scared that he could feel his stomach spinning and his butterflies flying around, he was excited to see you but he was afraid at the same time.