I didnt knew (10)

Matt woke up a lot after alanha left his apartment, he woke up to an empty house again, and start looking for alanha in his apartment, where could she be if she just got in here and she never been in New York before.

Matt just left his bed and walked out of his room to the kitchen to see a note by alanha, she wrote she went to make things be more comfortable and easily for him.

Matt knew what she meant, she drive to your house and she gonna talk to you about everything that he said last night to her, he didn't want her to do it, he wanted to move on but he couldn't, so he decided to leave it and let her do whatever she think is right.

When Matt done reading the note and thinking about that, he heard his phone ringing from the other room. He walked back and saw alanha's number.

"Oh god, where did you go?!" He asked and she talked while he was freaking out. "I left you a note!" She said back. "Yeah, but you never been here before how do you know what you doing!" He shouts at her.

Matt kept talking while alanha was driving with you in her car to the hospital. She couldn't talk to Matt back because he just kept talking and complaining about the fact she left his apartment.

"Matt! Shut the fuck up!" She shouts. Matt stopped talking and sigh as she thanked god he finally shut his mouth. "What?" He asked. "I need you to come." She said fast. "Come where?"he asked and was so confused.

"The hospital."

Matt was more than a confused man, he didn't even thought of what and why.

"Why?" He asked, laughing. "Y/n is in her way to the hospital." She said and Matt could feel his heart skipped a beat or two as she said your name, he was so worried about you and your pregnancy that he forget that is so soon to come, he didn't lisent to any single thing that alanha said in the phone. He just was shocked by the fact it's finally time.

"Matt, are you there?" She asked and Matt finally snapped back to her. "Yeah, I'm here." He said and clears his throat. "Uh, I'll be there soon." He said and hung up the phone, he rubbed his eyes and walked getting ready.

Ignoring his beating heart and his mind full of thoughts and feelings, he got dressed in a hoodie and took one more of his hoodie for you, the one you wore in the night you were in his hometown.

And walked out of the apartment, ready to see you again.

-
"Is he coming?" You asked while the nurse plug all the machines in the room. "He said wil be here soon." Alanha try to clam you down. "Someone from your family supposed to come?" The nurse asked. "Hum," you try to say something but you couldn't.

"No,they living outside the country and I'm the only sister that lives here." Alanha stepped into the conversation. "Okay, someone special that need to come, husband, boyfriend, any other person who might be involved in this." She asked you again.

"Yeah, a boyfriend, I guess." You replied and sigh. You were already on the hospital bed and you try to stay clam down as much as yoh could. But you didn't even believe you gonna do it, and it's gonna be a real thing.

In a few hours you'll be a mother.

-
Matt called Chris and nick, only Chris answered the phone and Matt swear that he never was that nervous about things like this one. "Oh thanks god!" He said when he heard nick picking up the phone too. "Yo dude." Chris said to Matt. "Are you guys still in Boston?" He asked straight up.