Lie

Tonight was Matt's big day, he was too excited for this that he didn't even care about anything else in the world , just about this day.

Today matt will become what he waited all his life, he will be a husband to his wife. For his love of his life.

He was waiting to get married to the best girl for him since he found her, when he knew her he never thought that she will be his wife one day. And now ? She his.

Matt was waking up at morning in his hotel room, he was sitting on his bed, when Chris and nick in the beds next to him. He unplugged his phone to see a lot of his friends texting him about his wedding.

He was happier to see people happy for him. He got into his instagram archive to look for a picture of you and Matt.

For a moment Matt's smile dropped. He couldn't move for a moment. He forget how happy he was back then when this picture was taken. He just saw his smile, and you smiling and he smirked at your picture.

This picture made him think of you, and if he does the right thing, even when he knew it's been almost two years, and still.

Part of his heart belongs to you .

You worked at some club that making wedding and events . When you heard Matt will get married here tonight, you lost it.

Of course you moved on from Matt , but you still have a little bit of your heart for him. And you still loved him like hell, no matter what.

You went through with Matt your hardest time, you almost got engaged to him, and lived with him for lifetime. But a lot of things went wrong in the way.

When you and Matt broke up you promised yourself you'll get over him. But you truly loved him, like you've never did before.

Even when you wanted so bad to get over him, you saw the tattoo on your arms all the time, you saw that you and Matt will be connected forever, even if you don't want too.

"Are you good?" Your friend, liv ask you. "Yeah I'll be good." You replied, she knew you will be emotional to see the love of your life getting married to a girl, that she is not you.

"You'll be fine, you'll find someone better then him." She tried to cheer you up. "I don't want that, I want Matt." You said. "You both broke up because it's didn't worked out, and he moved on and he getting married."

You sigh. "I know." You said, thinking of Matt, with all your heart. You missed him. "I can't go to sleep without imagining him hugging me and hold me the whole night." You admit to your friend.

"And the tattoo on my arms, it's remind me of us, the day we did it together. And all the time, that he was there. And now he gone." You said, you felt a tear on your face.

"You'll be fine, I promise." She said and hugs you, you knew there's a good chance you'll be fine, but you wanted Matt, so much.

-
Matt got ready and finally got into the club, when you heard and saw his family you got a little bit sad. His mom loved you, his dad liked you, his family always was good for you.

"Y/n!" Marylou said and came to hugs you. "I didn't knew you working here!" She didn't let go of you. "Yeah. I do! So good to see you." You pulled back and smiled at Jimmy and Chris and nick who stood next to Marylou.

"You too, honey." Mary Lou said. "I think you guys deserve a congratulations." You said and they smiled at you. "Thank you, we happy to see you, and we love you always." Mary Lou touched your shoulder and rubbed it.

"Thanks." You whispered before they walked away from you. They loved you, and you loved his family. You couldn't give up about Matt.

You've never could. He was your everything in this lifetime. He was your life.

"Hey, can you cover me up for five minutes?" You asked liv. "Yeah, sure." She said, you walked out of the bar to the back rooms. When you saw Matt's car outside you knew Matt is close, you found Matt room.

You knock at the door and wait for an answer, you was breathless, you was so nervous, but you wanted to tell every single thought to Matt.

"Come in!" Matt shouts and you opened the door. "Matt?" You asked, Matt looked up at you and he didn't believed you'll be here. "Y/n." He got up and looked at you.

"W-what are you doing here?" He cleared his throat. "I'm working here and I thought coming say hey." You said, you lied to him. "Yeah thank you." He said and smiled .

"Congratulations.." you whispered. "Don't say that please, I don't need to hear if from you." Matt stopped you. "Why?" You asked and closed the door. "Because you don't deserve to see me getting married." He replied.

He was right.

"I.. I don't think I have a chance to go." You looked down and played with your fingers. "I will call whoever I need to make you feel better, just go y/n." He sigh. "I can't."

You felt the tears in your eyes. "Y/n, look at me." Matt got close to you. "Please." He walked forward to you. He held your hand and made you look up at him.

"Stop. I don't wanna hurt you." He said. Matt knew you'll never be okay if you'll see him getting married to someone else, and not you. "I don't want to, Matt." You whispered.

"I wanna be next to you, even if it's for five minutes." You said and Matt bite his lips. "We broke up, and I'm engaged now." He said. You didn't speak for a while. "I know." You said.

"But I don't want us to be apart, we loved each other, for so long. We were engaged, I was the one who supposed to wait for you." You break down in front of your ex, Matt.

"Hey, hey, hey, believe me I know." Matt held your hands tight. "So why we didn't worked out like we supposed to!" You shouts.

"Because we loving each other so much we don't care of getting hurt by each other." Matt said exactly what you felt for him. "But I don't care about that." You whispered.

Matt held your neck in his hand and put his forehead on your. "Please care about it." He whispered. "I don't want to." You said back. "I don't care about your wife, or me, I want us."

You didn't gave up about him.

"I can't do anything about this y/n, not anymore." Matt whispered and wipe away your tears. "Why do I love you so bad?" You cried and looked up at Matt.

"I ask myself the same question." He said and you just fall inside Matt's arms, Matt didn't let go of you. "I love you Matt, I love so freaking bad, and i don't want us to be like this."

"I .." Matt start speaking, but he didn't say anything, he gave you a little kiss on the forehead and pulled back. "I need to go. Please go home." He said and hold your face in his hands.

"I love you Matt, remember it." You said before you left the room. "I remember it, too well." He said and you walked out of the room.

Leaving all your past behind, but never Matt.
-
Part 2?