Break a broken heart (2)

You got into this situation again, choosing between Matt to his brother. You never knew who do you want the most.

You loved Matt, and you loved Chris. Even when you never said to Chris that you love him, even when you never thought of getting married with Chris.

You always thought Matt was the one.

And you start thinking maybe he is. It's been a week since you talking with Matt, but you still didn't say to Chris anything about the wedding, you didn't want to break his heart.

"Hey baby!" Chris get into the house and ran to you. He kissed your lips and sat next to you. "Hey, how are you doing?" He put his hand on your lap. "I'm good, thanks for asking." You said and took a deep breath.

"Something is wrong?"

You turned around to look at Chris, he moved his hand from you and looked at you, "did I did something wrong?" He asked. "No!" You shouts. "No, I just wanted to talk with you." You smiled at him and rubbed his arms softly.

"Oh, okay.. what do you wanna talk about?" He asked you. "I think, we should cancel the wedding." You said. "Ha, why?" He took out a small laugh. "You don't want us to be husband and wife?" He asked. "No, I want it more then anything." "But?" He asked.

"I'm not ready for getting married to you, and in the end something will happen and it's will break two of us." You said. Chris licked his lips. "Nothing will happen if we won't let it fall." He said. "Yeah, but Chris. I don't know."

Chris get up and walked around the living room, trying to think of something to say to you. You looked down, biting your tongue.

"It's because of my brother, isn't it?" He asked. "What?" "Yeah, it's because of Matt." Chris giggled. "No, it's not!" You deny it.

"Come on, don't lie or deny."
"I'm not deny it."
"Really?"
"Yeah! I'm not."

"So tell me, do you love me more then Matt?" You was speechless, again. In the same position you were before a two years ago. "Y/n, answer that. Do you love me?" He asked again.

"Y/n!" "I don't know!" You shouted. "I don't know, and I can't, I can't do it." You said. "Fine. So when you know, tell me, or Matt."

He walked out of the house. "Wait Chris!" You ran after him but he shouted the door at you. You fall on the floor and start crying.

You really didn't knew what to do. You didn't knew if Chris will be able to talk with you, or if he going to Matt, if the wedding is going to happen or not. If you love Matt or Chris

More.

-
Chris drove home, he couldn't stay at his house with you. He was so mad at you, once you said yes and once you said no.

Because of his brother.

He always thought that Matt would take everything he had, even when he knew he took from Matt you. And it's broke his heart, he didn't want to do anything that would hurt his brother.

He loves Matt, and he loved you. And eventually.. he knew it's was your decision.
But he just deny it.

"Wow, what a big surprise." Nick said and left his computer. "You came to help me with work?" He adds. Chris throw his keys and sat next to him. "Shut up nick." He said.