This love

Request by @sturniololover4ever

You and Matt was married for two years, you both was the happiest together. And you finally found your place after everything you went through in your life.

You and Matt build the best of your life, the dreams of your future, the house you wanted the way you will live with the love of your life.

You risked for this a lot and Matt too. And you finally got it, after all this time. Even when you wasn't in the normal age to be a mother. You still love the life you lived.

It's was the first week of your new job, you was so stressed about things, and you was so busy of work, that you let Matt handle everything.

Matt didn't even said anything, he helped you, he knew why, and how. But he didn't want you to forget things you never forgot before.

Like your son birthday.

When you was at home, working on your computer , Matt got back from work, with your son, Liam. "We home!" Matt shouts. And put liams bag on the counter.

You was on the office and Liam run into your room. "Mom! Look what I've got!" He said and show you a little toy. "That's amazing honey!" You said and took the toy from his hand. "It's mr winky." He said happily.

"Dad helped you with the name?" You asked and remembered all Matt's stuff animals. Liam nodded and you laughed. "Good name buddy." You said and turned around to the computer.

"Mom, you know I have a birthday tomorrow right?" Liam asked you and you was shocked. You forget your son birthday, you didn't make anything, and all because of work.

To build your life wasn't so easy, you have to care about your child, and about the money for your family. So you worked, a lot. For your luck Matt was working with Chris and nick what made it easier, but it's still was so hard.

Sometimes Matt was asking help with the money from his family, and you too from your mom who hated the idea of you having a child. But you didn't gave up about this.

"Yeah! I know! I made a big cake for you!" You said and you saw the spark in his little green eyes, your heart broke. "With your favorite hero." You said and his smile was bigger than his face.

"With Spider-Man?" He asked. "Yeah." You said. "Can I see it?" He asked and you sigh. "It's a supposed to be a surprise, Liam." You said and he looked down. "I know." He said.

"So we will keep it like that, now go eat something." You said and he run out of the room to Matt. You was so sad to hear how happy he is, and know you don't have anything.

Not even close to something. Nothing.

-
The night was already here, it's was 1am and you and Matt was sitting in the living room. You both watched movie together. Matt noticed something is not good.

"Are you tired?" He asked you. "No.." you sigh. "So?" He asked. "Nothing, I promise." You replied back and he sigh. "Tell me." He said and you rolled your eyes.

"I know you for so long, come on." He said and you gave up. "I have nothing for Liams birthday, and I promised him so many things," you said and felt horrible. "I forget my son birthday, I was so busy." You added