I didnt knew (3)

You fall asleep in your bed after crying the whole night, you thought of the worst and the best at the same time. What if you never be able to be a mother because of someone?

You wanted to be a mother so bad, you always wanted to be the mother of your kids and live in your childhood country with them for them having the same good childhood experience as you had, before everything started to fall apart in your family.

You were only ten when your parents first started fighting, your mom find out he cheated on her and she still stayed. Instead your dad start drinking and being the most toxic person you've seen in your life.

You were the only child, so you got a full trauma from your parents. One of the reasons you didn't believed in love was them. You swear that you'll never be with someone like your dad. Even when he still in your life.

And remind you that every single time.

You felt like you have no choice but to go to your mom house and tell her the full story, even when you knew she will be most disappointed woman in your life right now.

But you didn't have any other options. If she will not let you the help you need, who will?

You woke up early this morning, you put some pants and hoodie on you, you brush your hair and did some mascara on you. You didn't felt like you needed to do your makeup when you're not feeling like this.

Matt heard the noises from your room and left his books aside, he was already ready for his first class but he couldn't avoid your noise and your voice from your room.

He stood at the door and looked at you doing your mascara. He didn't talk he knew how much you hate when he trying to talk you when you doing your makeup, he used to do it when he wanted to annoy you.

"Can I speak now?" He laughed. You turned to see him standing. "Oh, good morning." You said and looked back to the mirror. Matt got into the room and looked at the mirror where there's a reflection of you.

"Yeah, good morning." He said and you turned around to him finally, he was close enough to you that you have to look up at him to talk. "Are you going to your class?"

He asked you but you shock your head. "No. Im going to talk with my mom." You look down. "Oh, why?" He raised his eyebrows. "Um, she need to know, and I don't have anyone to help me, so fuck it." You said.

"Yeah." Matt mumbles. Matt thought of helping you since last night, since you cried in the first time in front of him, how Matt saw you in the last few week's change his mind about you. He always thought you never cared about anything in this world except you.

And when he find out about your pregnancy, he never imagine you as a mom. But everything change. Last night he stayed awake thinking of you sleeping in the other room with a baby on your stomach.

He didn't realise that until yesterday, he knew how troubled you were and how big the situation was. So helping you was in his mind, but he didn't said a word.

"I wanted to make sure that she knows, even though it's not the right thing to do." You said. "Why?" Matt asked. "It's complicated Matt." You whispered and looked up at him.

"It's okay." He said and smiled softly. Even when he wanted to know more about you. A lot about you. "If you need any help with driving there, im here." He offered.