The night we met

Matt never felt something to someone like he did to you, even when he knew he can't.

You were the popular girl of the school, everyone adores you, everyone is love you, wants you, want to be in the same place with you.

All Matt saw in you it's what other people didn't saw.. the way you love people and get hurt, the way you treat others when your friends not around, the way you talking and smiling when something making you happy.

The way you cry, smile and laugh, and all he saw at you is what people try to take from you, your spark, they try to change you all the time. And he just want to give you the best for you, be yourself.

It's was a party for the last year at school, everyone were there, every single person at your school. Even Matt who didn't even want to be here were, for you.

Matt and you were huge differences, you liked to be outside , the life and always believed in 'we live only once.' And it's how you lived. And Matt? Matt were house person, late night drive and movies at home with a friend.

You sat at the table, not even getting up to dance, you didn't have this power to dance, it's was your worse night of the year.. you finally saw what people thinking of you, what they want for you.

It hit you when you saw your friends talking about you, laughing and blaming you in things you'll never do, in things you can't do because of the good of you.

Matt could see you sit there at the corner of the room, with eyes full of tears but he still didn't came to you, still didn't talk to you. He knew that if he won't talk with you right now, he probably won't see you ever again.

When Matt get the chance to talk to you, one boy came to you. "Wanna dance?" He asked you. "No." You said. "Why not pretty lady?" He laughed. "Because I saw you talking to Leah before and she told you come here." You said.

"She told you that I can make you popular didn't she?" You asked. "Yeah." The boy said and you nodded . "Fine, it's all this school think of me?" You get up. "Everyone think that you don't give a fuck to get caught or being hoe of the school."

"It's what people saying about me?" You were shocked from what the guy said. "Yea, everyone think it about you." He said without even shame.

"You thinking this too?" You raised your eyebrows. "Umm..." he try to avoid the question. "Tell me!!" You shouts at him. "Yes." He said and looked at you. "Fuck you and this fucking school." You said and get out of the stadium.

You ran out and sat on the bench outside, tears came down your cheeks, and all you could do it's let them fall, because how you acting at school it's what people thinking of you?

Because you don't give a fuck of people, people can blame you in everything you do, even if it's a cheat? Because you have a lot of boy friends, everyone think you're a hoe? What's going on peoples minds.

You heard someone getting close to you and wiped your tears. "Go." You said without no looking at who is coming to you. "Come on don't hide from me." You recognise the voice, it's was one boy from your history class, Matt sturniolo .

You never talked to him but you felt like you know what's going to happen. "Leave me alone Matt." You said. "So you know me?" He sat next to you. "Of course I will." You said.