Lover

Loving someone you actually love is some blessing in your eyes. You never imagined you could actually fall in love with a person who will be made you feel loved.

Not that you ever believed in love, or true love who come once in a lifetime, and a engagement rings, and wedding, and soulmates. You always believed that everyone is their own soulmate. And none of it can change that.

Until this one person came inside you life, from no where, from absolutely no place. He just got into your life and made you believe everything you believed in, was false.

He made you believe that soulmates exist out there, you just need to wait for them to find you, and he made you believe that maybe there's a chance of falling in love and it's not just nothing. It's an experience of lifetime.

It's been two years since you met Matt, since he crush into you in the middle of the hallway in the restaurant you worked at. And asked for you number after a week.

He was coming every single Friday, to see you, he remembered your shifts, he was kinda of a annoying man who stalked you and waited for you to go out with him to a dinner, and when you knew him better, he became the best part of you life.

Matt knew his true love will come one day, and he was the opposite of you, even when you both didn't agree about a lot of things, and about most of the things, you still worked it out very quickly.

It's was Christmas night, you and Matt worked all week long to make the house look good for the holiday, Matt decided you and him will do this holiday together this year.

Not because it's your two year's anniversary, and also your favorite holiday, because he didn't got a lot of time with you since he got the job of his dream.

You woke up next to matt, for the first time he didn't left to work before you woke up and didn't have to kiss you for goodbye when you still asleep.

You watched him sleeping and kissed the back of his neck, then he turned around to you, he opened his eyes to see your eyes, you smiled at him and he finally looked at you.

"Good morning." You said. "Merry Christmas." He said with a sleep eyes, rubbing his eyes and scratching the back of his head. "I'll go change." You get up.

"Yeah you should, we have a long day." He said and sat back on his bed, he looked outside, and waited until you'll got into the shower. "I'm taking a shower." You said and he nodded. "Take your time,baby." He smiled.

When you closed the door of the bathroom Matt opened his drawer and took out a tiny little box, he hold it and smiled.

Matt knew you hate all of this, all the wedding things, and all the getting marry things, and the expensive suggestions of getting married to someone, so he got his chance.

He rushed out of the room to the living room and opened a Christmas gift box to put the little tiny box inside the box.

He waited for this his whole life, and a lot more since he met your eyes in the first times. "Matt!" He heard your voice coming out of the room, and getting close to the living room he closed the door and sat next to the tree.

"Do you- wow, what are you doing?" You put your hands on your hips and looked at him with a suspicious look. "Uh, nothing, just checking the tree didn't fall." He smiled and get up. "Well, don't check your gifts, I know it's make you nervous, but still."